"Oh, look at that couple, aren't they just lovely together! Just imagine their children!" The young married woman gushed to her husband as she pulled excitedly on his arm.

"Yes, dear." The husband spoke turning to look at Howl with a glare watching as Howl winked at a passing woman, but it washed away when he looked at his wife, adoration was clear in his eyes as he looked down at her. "Shame, that he doesn't seem so smitten."

Hearing those words, Howl stared down at Delacy, but she didn't seem to have noticed the comments. Still too focused on the subject of Madame Suliman and how she was going to explain that she no longer has her powers. And for the remainder of their walk, Howl didn't dare look at any other woman. As they neared the Palace walls, Delacy began to think, if any of Madame Suliman's men saw Howl, they will capture him and force him to do their bidding. She knew how much Howl feared the Wizard's society, even if he never verbally spoke of it, Howl's freedom was his most prized possession and she wouldn't allow herself to be the reason why he lost it. As they approached the castle, Delacy stopped making Howl paused in his step.

"What is it?" He asked, looking down the road in case he didn't see any upcoming cars, but there wasn't any to be seen.

"This is far enough," Delacy softly spoke not looking up at him. "I can take it from here."

"Whatever do you mean?" Howl questioned scrunching his brows.

"I mean, Howl," Snapped Delacy staring up at Howl, ripping her arm away from him, she stood away from him. "I don't need you anymore. I never did! You can return to your castle and act as nothing happened. Like you never took my powers. Like you feel you have some dept to me."

"Del-" Howl tried as he reached out for her again, standing in front of each other.

"No, I mean it, Howl!" Delacy snapped. "If they see you, they will force you to report and your life of flying around and being free will be over! So, Go! Begone! Shoo! Off with you!" Flinging her arms towards him, Delacy began to wave him away from her and towards the direction that they had come from.

With a flushed face, anger spread its way onto Howl for the treatment he was receiving from Delacy. "Fine! Suit yourself!" He snapped. Turning swiftly on his feet he began to march away, but he stops, spinning on his feet he pointed a finger at her. "You- you!" But Howl's stops himself, sucking a large breath of air he inflates his cheeks. But again he turns around and wordlessly marches away, but this time he does not turn back.

With a heavy sigh, Delacy turns away from where Howl had once stood. Looking upwards she stared at the luxurious palace in front of her. Looking both ways, Dalacy quickly as she could move across the busy streets. Once she made it to the other side, hot flashes shot through her body. Already she could feel her heart beating more than it should.

"Curse you, body." She swore, flattening her dress.

Walking towards the entrance, Delacy saw the four guards that stood outside. They never turned to look at her, but she felt their eyes on her. They must know who she was, she thought. Pausing slightly when she saw how far the palace was from where she stood, Delacy sighed a breath of anguish.

"The palace is so far away." She whispered.

But she continued to walk anyway, walking down the stone path, as she neared closer to the steps. She was greeted with the many stairs that led to the entrance of the palace. On both sides, guards stood, an intimidating force to most she thought. But right now, they were going to witness her having a heart attack as she began to track up those stairs.

Hot flashes flashed through her mind, sweat poured down her temples and she was sure there were pools of sweat around her body. Her heart hurt and it cried, and her legs were wobbly and shaking, cursing her for the treatment she forced them to do.