Chapter 22 (Final Chapter)

Manolo holds the red crystal in his hands and starts to get confused why he has a crystal in his hands.

"Mr. Herrera, did your powers created this thing?"

"Powers? What powers? Mr. H, what is going on? We're freaking out."

"Guys, I have to tell you something, but none of you will believe me."

"We can handle it."

"I'm a warlock."

The band minus Manolo started laughing.

"There's no such thing as warlocks."

"They only exist in Fairy tales."

"But he is a warlock. He has this magic crystal ball, and it can show you the past."

"Really, Manny. You're just making it up."

"But, I'm not."

"I can you show guys."

Freddie changes his clothes again by using his powers, this time with his students noticing. 

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, I know."

"Mr. H, you're a warlock?"

"Yes, Sacha, I am."

"Manolo, how did you found out about it?"

"He told me the day he agreed to be our band manager."

"Mr. H, I have a question. What is this red crystal for?"

"I have to tell you guys something, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, not even your parents."

"Fine."

"Every 50 years, there is a darkness that looks for eight crystals and they plan to use it to take over the world. Only 8 people with good hearts can find them and protect them from the darkness."

"What do you want us to do?"

"Well, my sister Dominique. The new PE teacher has been trying to convince me to find them with her, but I rejected her offer because for some reason, she kept asking me about you guys lately."

Dominique listens to her brother's conversation with the band.

"The only thing I can recommend you guys is to stay away from my sister. She's bad news. I don't know what her plan is, but I know it's not anything good."

Dominique leaves the gym with an evil smile, realizing that she has found the chosen ones.

"Mr. Herrera. We can help you find the crystals."

"That's nice of you, Manolo. But, I can't put all your lives in danger, and besides, we have the audition in 2 days."

"We can still do both if we try. We just have to believe in ourselves."

"Okay. Here's what I do."

Freddie charms a spell on all 8 of his students, that will protect them from danger, and keep them away from the darkness. The spell only works when they're all together. 

"You guys have to remember. This spell only works when you guys are together. If 1 or 2 of you guys are lost, it can still attack you at any cost."

"Thank you, Mr. H."

"Now, let's get to business."