Fourth Task

Jaron had hardly seen anyone that morning as the castle buzzed with preparation. He heard the bells ring in the distance, summoning people to the castle courtyard to watch this special moment. To say he was nervous was an understatement. He felt like he was going to screw up his first moments as king. At a time like this Jaron desperately wished he had someone by his side to make him feel confident. He took a breath and looked at himself in the mirror. Servants were putting on the traditional red cloak on his shoulders that was lined with black and white fur.

Jaron buckled under the surprising weight of the cloak and stumbled before straightening. The cloak felt like the weight of the kingdom that was being thrusted upon him so suddenly. He was miserable as he dismissed the servant. Doubts began to crowd his head and he sat on his bed, staring out the window as he heard carriages arriving, and the chatter of hundreds of people. Not only was he going to be seen live by hundreds, but he was also being broadcasted on live tv. He swallowed hard and brushed his hair back, taking another unsteady breath. He had no choice. He was going to be King now. He stood up and took a deep breath before striding out the bedroom, his spine tall and his face determined.

-

Sorry this blurb is kinda short. I didn't want to actually start the coronation till it was a main chain, and also it's short because I want to get this chapter posted quickly lol.

There will be no separate chains until I say. This is mainly a main chained event until the actual coronation is over, and it becomes the coronation ball.

Dates are closed, but will be re-opened on Wednesday. I'll try to be as active as I can however I know I will be busy tomorrow, and I'm in charge of the wellbeing of children throughout the day this week, so please do not rush me.

I'm so excited! It's almost over! You guys have been so wonderful, thank you!!