Second Task

"Happy birthday Ally!" Jaron said, bursting into his sister's room, followed by his younger brother.

Alias sat up sleepily and rubbed her eyes. "Wassappened?" She mumbled in a daze, still half asleep.

"It's your birthday silly. Come on." Aric said, smiling as he sat at the edge of her bed. Jaron grinned at Alias happily, standing next to Aric. They both were holding a small gift box with bright ribbons on them. Alias suddenly brightened, realizing today was her birthday and moved to hug her brothers happily.

"Aw, I love you guys." She said, holding them close before letting them go. Aric gave her his present first and she untied the box, showing that tucked in comfortable cloth was  a simple necklace around a rope, with a small pebble charm. The pebble had an ancient symbol carved into it.

"It's a Nordic symbol for friendship." Aric explained quietly, biting his lip.

"I love it A." She said happily, pulling it over her head. She wasn't the kind of girl who liked flashy necklaces or jewelry. She liked plain and symbolic jewelry, just like the pebble on the rope that Aric gave her.

"My turn." Jaron said, giving her a slightly smaller box. Alias laughed and took the box happily, opening it up. There was a small pawprint charm in the box and she looked up at Jaron in confusion.

"What's this for?" She asked, confused. Just then, Jaron grinned and whistled and the bedroom door opened up a crack, allowing a small Austrian Shepherd puppy to tumble in and begin looking around. Jaron called the puppy over, and the eager dog scrambled up and stumbled over happily. Jaron picked it up with a grin and gave it to her.

"Happy birthday Ally." He said with a grin. "Aric helped choose the  puppy too though, it wasn't just me." He explained, smiling at her.

"Aww I love it." She said, hugging the puppy close.

"It's a girl." Aric said with a smile, watching his sister cuddle with the happy puppy.

"You guys are the best." She said, smiling widely as she hugged them.

"Now you better get ready before your party starts. We let you sleep in. Its almost lunch time." Jaron said, going to the door with Aric trailing him.

Alias smiled and looked at the puppy in her arms. "I'll call you Buttercup." She decided before setting the puppy down and going to get ready.

-

You got it! It's Alias' birthday party!! Dress casual, it's a pool party of course! And if you're trying for the Princess' heart, you may want to bring her something special ;)

Of course gifts are not necessary, just show up and have fun!!