Introduction/Tag War

"A selection?" Jaron asked doubtfully, looking around at his family. They were in the King's bedroom, sitting on the bed or in chairs.

"Yes a selection." Queen Ellen said, her chin high and glancing at her sick husband. King Jason had been bedridden for 3 months already, overcome with an unknown illness. It had been affecting his body first before getting to his mind. He was still fairly sane and was able, at most times, to remember his family's names. Once the King was kept in bed, Queen Ellen became strict and tough, taking it out on her children and controlling the kingdom.

Jaron was the Crowned Prince, and he did not want a selection. "I don't think that's a good idea. I mean we will all find love in our own times. I don't need someone by my side when I become King." He said firmly, watching his family. His brother and sister said nothing in response to Jaron or their mother.

"There are no questions asked, you will all take part in this selection. Your father has agreed." The Queen said, rising from her spot to pace the floor. "There will be four events in which the selected will partake with you. After that, you all must decide a partner."

"But mother I-" Jaron tried to speak, hating the idea already.

"And if you do not choose a person," The Queen continued, "I will choose for you. There will be a total of 20 selected brought to the castle, 7 men for Alias and 13 ladies for you and Aric. The first event will be a Meet and Greet held in the ballroom for when the selected arrive here. I will expect to hear you give all selected a chance and ask them to one on one dates to get to know them. There will be no taking the selected to your chambers, and you may only meet in the presence of guard. If any rules are breached it will result in a punishment." The Queen continued, pacing the room. "There will be no funny business and you must all tell me your chosen ones name before you publicly announce them" She told the three teenagers in front of her.

Jaron sat back in his chair, glaring at the floor with his arms crossed. His sister, the second born, Princess Alias looked slightly excited at the idea of it all, but tried not to show it, noticing how upset Jaron was. Prince Aric, the youngest, had his head down and stared at the ground, staying quiet as always. He didn't seem to show an opinion of the selection, but instead nodded obediently.

"Is this all understood?" The Queen asked, turning to face her children.

"Understood." Alias said quickly, before pausing and glancing at her brothers. Aric nodded quietly, but Jaron said nothing.

"Alias, Aric, you may go." The Queen said, staring at her eldest son as if trying to force an answer from him. As the two stood to leave, Jaron glanced up.

"I understand mother." Jaron muttered harshly, staring at the ground.

"Good. Then it's settled." The Queen said, moving to sit next to her husband. "You may go." She said, dismissing her children.

-

Yay! Guys this is my first official selection inspired by @Mel_Needs_Help and their great selections! I'm planning this selection to only be a month long which means that it will move very fast. I'll try to post a task every seventh day for you all. I'm also sorry for any mistakes. Like I said, I'm new to this.

THIS IS AN LGBT+ RP! The Queen is someone who believes strictly in straight relationships, but don't let that put you off, the Princes and Princess are still curious about their sexuality, so everyone has a chance for anyone. I apologize if the Queen offends anyone, this is simply a story.

Unfortunately I share a computer with my sister so I probably won't post much more tonight. In the meantime, this is also a tag war chapter, which means the person who tags the most people will win;

a) The first date with the Royal of their choice

b) A safe pass from the first elimination

Also I know time zones will be hard for people to keep up with, but I'm in e.t which means it's 8pm here now. I will try to keep time zones in mind when I publish new chapters.

Tag Away!!