(y/n): "All of us have scars. Some inside, some outside. But each one tells a story of a challenge you went through and got out of, ready to fight another day..."

As Yang's tears began to soak through her knees, all she could do was sob out the words that might hopefully change her boyfriend's mind.

Yang: "I'm telling you... I'm very ugly..."

(y/n): "Eh, I've seen nothing for years now. Anything would do"

Yang: "Heh, jerk..."

She said, lightly tapping his shoulder with her fist.

Yang: "How will you get there anyway?"

(y/n): "Bob"

Yang: "How will HE get there?"

(y/n): "I dunno... OH! Your mom can help!"

That moment he said that, he saw her soul expand like a fire exploding out of a small ball.

Yang: "Oh yeah... my mom and you are sooooo close and well bonded right?! What's that about huh!?"

(y/n): "On second thought... maybe that's for a different chapter..."

Ruby: "Hey you two!"

Weiss: "Finally you two calmed down"

The couple looked up to see Weiss and Ruby standing with a cup of coffee on each hand which they distributed to the two of them. The warm cup felt better paired with the cold morning air.

Ruby: "So... what were you guys fighting about?"

Yang: "You tell them"

(y/n): "I am going to Atlas"

Weiss: "What?!"

(y/n): "Umm... there's someone I need to meet"

Ruby: "When are you going?! And who is this person?"

(y/n): "Umm... probably after solving the problem here in Haven? One problem at a time right? Plus, Yang won't let me leave that quickly..."

Yang: "Damn right"

(y/n): "As for who... it's my sister"

Weiss: "You have a sister?"

(y/n): "Kind of... it's a long story. You know, family problems"

Weiss: "Yeah, tell me about it"

(y/n): "Oh I will, just not right now... Oh hey! Isn't your family from Atlas? How are they?"

It took a while before Weiss answered, she drank half of her coffee before being able to answer him.

Weiss: "It was fine at first but... things just fell apart. Specially with my father..."

(y/n): "How about your siblings?"

Weiss: "I guess we're fine... though one of them is a bit too creepy now and the other is in the military so you take it from there..."

(y/n): "Oh, any long lost abandoned ones?"

Weiss: "What? I don't think so..."

(y/n): "No half-brothers or something???"

Weiss: "No, I mean that would be my father taking it too far. And I think I'd know by now if we did have one..."

(y/n): "Not even a little hunch that you guys maybe dropped a baby out of your limo"

Weiss: "Positive. What's with these questions? Plus even if we did have one, I don't know how we'd treat him... I know that sounds mean but, I just can't imagine having one. Also, who drops a baby out their limo?"

Ruby: "I really don't know much people who have a limo to begin with so..."

(y/n): "Well wouldn't you say your dad would?"

Weiss: "Hey! But yeah, he might..."

SHORT TIMESKIP

Everyone gathered at the Grand Hall of Haven academy the moment night had set.

(y/n): "Somethings wrong... I'm only seeing one soul"

Qrow: "Everyone... weapons ready"

When they entered, the single soul greeted them with a shaky voice.

Lionheart: "Why hello. Thank you for... coming. There seems to be more of you than last time"

Qrow: "Eh, the more the merrier. So what's going on with the council?"

Lionheart: "Why did you bring your weapons?"

Qrow: "What? Leo, we're huntsmen. Are you okay?"

(y/n): "Are we playing Questions Only?"

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee..."

Qrow: "Look, it's nice to see you, but we got work to do..."

Suddenly, something comes into the view of (y/n).

(y/n): "Wait, what's Raven doing here..."

Yang: "What?"

Having pieced together the most likely possibility, (y/n) screamed.

(y/n): "QROW! IT'S A TRAP!"

Everyone draws out their weapon, prepared for a fight while the black bird lands behind Lionheart and transforms into Raven Branwen, her face hidden behind a Grimm mask.

Qrow: "Leo! What the hell's going on!?"

Lionheart: "I- I'm..."

Raven: "Not even a hello brother?"

Yang: "How about one from me!"

Yang, suddenly punched through the air, releasing a large ball of fire towards her own mother. Not wasting any energy, Raven drew her blade and cut through the air, opening a portal to intercept the attack. Suddenly, another ball of flame burst forth from the portal, hitting Ruby at the stomach.

Raven: "Fine... but I do have to agree with you brother. The more the merrier"

What came out of the portal next made everyone's soul burn with fear and anger. A woman with short ash black hair and crimson red dress stepped out, her single amber eye glowed with power.

Cinder: "Hello boys and girls"