Chapter 6: A Mare named Sienna

Start from the beginning

"my....seems like she has had one too many drinks....poor little mare.." Said the waitress, looking back at the three as she would stand by and look over her shoulder to examine the drunken mare.

"Seems like she has some problems about something that's causing her to act out this way. Do you by any chance know what it is that might be bothering her?" Added Almond, looking at her as he would finish his drink, pushing it aside towards the waitress. "If you ask me, she could use some help..."

"Well, we tried, but it's no use trying to help her if she keeps lashing out at us like that. She comes here every once in a while to just drink whatever she can fill in that stomach of hers. If you ask me, If this continues, we have no choice but to just prevent her from coming here again..."

As the waitress said this, Sienna got up from the seat and brushed herself off with her hooves, looking around as the ponies around the tavern quickly turned around to not make it obvious that she was being watched. She would look around the tavern with an irritable look on her face, scanning the area as she drew her attention to the three sitting opposite side and glaring with a fire in her eyes as she would look at the three of them, getting out of her seat and trotting towards the waitress and the group that was sitting at the table. The waitress decided to trot towards the other table that needed assistance as Sienna came by the three of them, sighing and surprisingly placing her hooves gently on the table as she sat next to Fruit cup. Almond and Hellebore gave a concerned look as she did this, not expecting her to come over and sit with them. Fruit cup being the nervous bat-pony that he was, he decided to look out the window, trying his best to avoid any interaction with her, twidling his hooves and his heart beating a bit faster then it was originally.

"Look...I-I'm sorry about how I acted...I've just been stressed out and some few stuff that has been gnawing at my backside that I've just been here...trying to find a way to...whatever..." Said Sienna, looking at the floor as she would cross her hooves and looking towards Almond and Hellebore, leaving Fruit cup looking at her with a confused look on his face.

Hellebore would sigh, placing her hooves on the table as she would look directly at Sienna. Almond also looked at her, adjusting his hoodie as he would yawn. Fruit cup decided to look at the mare and sitting normally, putting his hood down as he would focus on what she wanted to say next.

"Yes, I know... I acted like a total  ass back there and...didn't know how to really "control" myself with my anger issues..."

"Hey, it's ok. We noticed how you acted out like that and we were wondering what was eating at you. Might I ask what exactly happened?" Asked Fruit cup with his eyes widened and adjusting his hair in the process, scooting close to her and tilting his head to meet her gaze.

Sienna turned her head to meet Fruit cup's gaze, giving a little chuckle as she would rest her head on the back of the seat. a few minutes pass as the three of them would sit idly by as they waited for her response, the atmosphere slowly starting to get calmer now that the drunken mare seemed to have calmed down. She sighed once more and looked at the three, rubbing her neck.

"It's...its a long story...I don't really want to talk about it..."

The silence grew as the four of them would all sit there, the hours pass by as the day was coming to a close and the few ponies that were once in the tavern left and paid for their drinks, leaving Almond to scoot over and trot over the counter, paying for the drinks that they've had. Sienna looked at Almond as he sat down, examining his clothing and overall just watched him as he moved about the tavern.

"Say, I don't think I've seen you around here...you also here to "find yourself" in Thornwood valley?" asked Sienna, giving a bit of a subtle chuckle and smiling a bit, seeming to cheer up a bit.