Chapter 6: A Mare named Sienna

The three of them would be approached by the intimidating mare, as she would stomp her hooves and give off a rather aggressive facial expression. Fruit cup backed away as he would cower behind the desk, as Hellebore would sit there with an irritated look as the mare would approach and come closer.

"Oi, you three...you sitting in MY seat!" She said, looking at them as she would pound her hoof over the table as Hellebore glared at her with fire in her eyes.

"What? how is this your seat? We literally got here to get something to relax with and YOU come here demanding us to move? There are literally four seats available..." Said Hellebore, standing her ground as she would huff and cross her hooves.

The three of them would look at the aggressive mare in front of them as she would occasionally look around to see the ponies in there to draw their attention to the scene. A majority of them would whisper amongst the tavern as the sound of the pianist would continue to play, looking over his shoulder to keep updated on what was going to happen.

"L-listen, we don't want any trouble...look why don't we just try and resolve this in a calm and-"Said Almond as he was interrupted by a hoof slamming on the table and a few gasps coming from the tavern.

"Listen ere' you little punks!... I suggest you find another seat otherwise I will leave marks on your faces. Now leave this seat otherwise hooves will start flying. Responded the mare, looking rather annoyed and wanted to get them out of her seat as soon as possible.

The mare was wearing an eye patch, along with a pink buttoned-up shirt with her hind legs, with what looked like slightly black boots for her hind hooves along with purple patterns on her boots. On her flank was a cutie mark, which resembled an open box, her hair as a crimson color with a golden earring on her left ear.

Almond, Hellebore, and Fruit cup got up from the seat as they would trot to another seat that was located to a small window, along with some flowers laying by the window. They sat there, looking over as they would see the mare sitting at the seat they were sitting in.

"what's her problem?" Asked Almond, looking at Hellebore as he would sit at his seat, stretching a bit.

"That's Sienna...She recently moved here to Thornwood after some major issue with her attitude...Something about "Finding herself in Thornwood" isn't exactly going well for her if she is going to act this way towards other ponies...I actually wonder what her deal is?" Hellebore responded, looking at Almond as she would sip at her drink. "Word has it she is like this because of some "Gang" she was in and that she got kicked out of it because of her being so aggressive..."

Fruit cup would occasionally look over his seat and peek at Sienna, as he saw her drink what looked like apple cider foaming by the mug as she took sip after sip, the waitress hesitantly trotting towards her with another drink as Sienna would grab it and gulp it down, seeming she was there to drown her sorrows or just there to forget about something. He could see her drinking with ease as she didn't show any signs of stopping, as she would then sway her head, giving the hint that she was slowly being affected by the drinks.

distant whispers could be heard as some of the ponies in the tavern made remarks towards the mare at the drunken mare. The pianist would continue to play his song and looking through the pages of the notes he would play, looking back and forth to know what was going on with his surroundings. Hours pass as the drunken mare would rest her head on the table and snore away, the ponies in the tavern would all continue their discussions, not batting an eye at her as they were just about done talking about her, the waitresses would avoid assisting her knowing her behavior was rather rash and aggressive.

The waitress would approach the three, wiping the table and taking the glasses and mugs on the plate, using her magic as the items would float in mid-air. and then turning around to face Sienna, as she would sigh.