Cheese

The three bros entered without too much challenge, since no one could see them. As they searched, they had found it.

" Guys they found the mini fridge! " I exclaimed, alerting members who weren't watching the monitors. They rushed over in excitement, only to be shut down in a matter of minutes.

On the cameras, it showed them investigating around the mini fridge, when they were approached by five guards. The guards weren't your 5'6 scrawny e-boy just wanting to get close to kpop groups for their own needs. No, they were 6'2 bigger guys. Of course, the three of them being smaller and outnumbered, they had very little possibility of beating them.

" What do you think you're doing rats? " One of the big guys questioned. The three of them looked around at each other, trying to decide who would talk to him.

" We're trying to get what has ours back, since you sewer rats took them hostage. You sick fucks, " Ten spoke up. The guards stared at the feisty eleven before laughing.

" Oh really, what could the three of you possibly do? " The guard closest to him asked through continuous laughing fits. Before he could say another word, Ten kicked his kneecaps, hard. He always hated when people questioned him.

" You're going to pay for that, you rat. All of your friends, too, " He said, holding his knee. Three of the able bodied guards lifted them up, leaving the other one to help the guard with the bruised knee. And that's when the cameras cut out.

" Are you flippity fucking me? " Lucas screamed. Some were a bit shaken up by the situation, others were pissed off. I was already coming up with a plan, however.

" It's been my plan for a while now to gather the groups of SM, maybe even some others, and sue the company. I think that we can get the groups together before we do that legal shit and save the three dwarfs and Steve, " I explained. They all nodded in agreement.

" Alright then, Lucas, Taeyong, go get SHINee. Hendery go dance to Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior to convince them to join us please. Kun, go summon EXO and show them your support, because this company mistreats them even though they're the nation's pick. Anyways, WinWin, go get SNSD because we love our senior citizens. YangYang, convince Yeri the other young one to have her group join us. I'll handle f(x), except I won't get rejected like Henry. Meet back up at 7," I ordered.

" Bet whore," Hendery said. We all went our separate directions. It's time to smoke grass and eat ass hoes.

After convincing the bands to join our army, some harder to be convinced than others, the next thing was to make a plan.

" Time to kick some ass bros, " Amber stated. I started to space out and think about how scared my poor baby must be. Steve is my life, my oxygen. He's my Shakespeare. Wait, what does Shakespeare's beard feel like-

" FUCKER ARE YOU ALIVE? " YangYang screamed. And this is why I'm deaf. Not fucking tone deaf though hoes 😋✌️.

"No I'm the ghost of Christmas past, the fuck does it look like? " I lashed out for no fucking reason. It's because I miss Steve. Those three fuckers can be the next sushi rolls for all I care. I want to start a life with Steve, but I need him here to do that.

" You're as white as a ghost though, " YinYang sneered. What a bitch, maybe I should feed him to JYP for breakfast. SM was a pretty big company, meaning a lot of space to cover. The big boy's office was up at the top. However, SMoron has security cameras everywhere, especially in the basement. The basement was in the very corner of the room, heavily guarded. It was extremely dark in there, meaning we'll need headlights. As I explained this to everyone, Yuta showed up from mapping out the area, and talking to workers.

" Fucktards I've found out that there's a resting period for the guards from 2 am to 3 am. As long as there's no distractions, they leave. SM can deploy them whenever he wants. My plan is some of us distract him from the cameras and most of us go into the basement," Yuta explained.

" Oh my god, minion fucker is right! All NCT units, f(x), SHINee, and Super Junior will be in the basement. Exo will spread out around the place and make sure no one is to go to the basement. SNSD will go out to the bar with SM since he has some issues that he probably uses drinks to cover. Red Velvet will give directions to the team inside of the basement," I planned.

" Perfect, can we all wear black Air Forces please? Like bravo six, going dark," Irene asked. We love team matching tingz.

" Of course. And oh, everyone, wear complete black. Girls, tie up your hair  and wear black makeup. SNSD, wear more normal clothes. And EXO, wear clothes that don't make you stand out, but that also don't make you look suspicious at the same time," I noted. Everyone  took out notepads and pencils because we all have short term memory loss. We also have dyslexia so I hope everyone can read their notes.

" I got it papi, " Kai added. He needs Jesus. I, however, need Steve and not fuckery. I just sat down because my head hurt like a bitch.

" Lactose tolerant, close your legs, it smells like a whole ass sea in here, " Wendy said to me. How dare she? I'm just trying to live my life in peace without this.

" I'm nothing compared to how you smell. You smell like dog shit and depression bitchass," I remarked. She asked for it. She's my main hoe, but I need for her to let me live.

" Anyways, everyone, meet back in NCT 127's dorm around 10 pm, where we will finalize the plan," I concluded. Everyone nodded and waved goodbye. I could hardly wait.

SM, you're going down