With

I woke up again for like the 102729262 time. Crazy how everyone just wakes up right? Like we don't get to fucking decide it just happens. Honestly Bill Nye gotta start doing his job better if I'm thinking about this still, chop chop.

Oh shit wait, Paw Patrol is still on. We stan legends, but why can't these lazy fuckers turn it off sometimes? I got off the couch reluctantly and went to go to practice since I've been ditching lately.

When I arrived they were already halfway done with their shit so I just yeehawed myself into the choreography. Oh wait, we're doing a dance practice thingy after this. I will not fuck this up, not after last time.

Okay so I may have fucked it up, oops. SM should really know my bullshit by now so I'm hoping they'll just say it was a joke version or something. We're such great liars hehE. I'm kidding, most of the fans see past that bullshit so yeehaw.

Tall ass giant really out here again getting his fucking snakes and threatening to strangle us with them. This kid needs a mental asylum to be honest. Such fuckery is just the SM way at this point. Have you seen Heechul and Key? Like damn Heechul got a whole cosplay thing on his Instagram and it's disturbing. And Key really be making Drake jokes even though it's already dead. Besides, Key's bandmates with Anteater, Antman's biggest threat.

They probably caused this whole mess called NCT 2019. They're probably the reason we hit the woah in airports more than we breathe. Honestly it's time to stop. We kinda stupid but that's just the sm motto motto. Someone actually send help it's starting to get to my brain too.

If I'm being honest, Taeyote is probably Motto Motto is that's how the fuck you spell his name lmao. I mean he likes them big and chunky,that's how Whiplash came to be to be honest sksksksm. I though I was there sensible one, guess not. I'm madly in love with cheese, not like that's not your average Joe thing to do.

By the way, I plan on purposing to Steve today. Like that sounds like a fun thing to do, I wonder if he'll say yes. I bought a ring pop and everything. It's so romatiC.

I got my Spongebob tie because we stan original bitches. I have Taeil record it because it's about to be the biggest moment of my life and I'll look back at it with my queso famsquad .

Smh I walked up to the fridge with the best ring pop I could find with me. I opened it and took Steve out. I placed him on the counter and kneeled.

I'm fucking panicking right now, what if he declines? What will my life be without him? Surely he'll accept. I mean, even if he does, will Steve be the next Ariana and me the next Pete? I can't leT thAT hAppeN.

I only have one shot at marrying my precious Steve. And I am not throwing away my shot. Dammit I'm so nervous my Hamilton side is fucking coming out. I breathed out and looked up at Steve.

"Steve, I know we haven't been together for long but.."oH gOd I'm tEARinG uP. "You really meaN a lot to me, and well, I fucking love you StEve"

Right in the middle of my beautiful speech, fucking snake guy decided to interupt. "hEy JAEHYUN HAVE YOU SEEN THAT SPONGEBOB TIE YOU SAID YOU HAD HIDDEN" This fucking dood. I turned around to throw a fork but instead I found a weeping LucASS.

"DoN'T wORRY bROTHER, I'lL stOP thE snAke$" I teared up knowing this hella buff guy had me and Steve's bacc. The snake giant flew down the 8642470763 stairs we have but stopped at the command of Thicc Ass Luke.

I glared at him one last time and turned to my love. "So Steve, my one and only. Will you please make me the happiest person alive, and marry me?"

......

"HE SAID YES! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU STEVE" I picked him up and kissed him because mwah you know? Bro look who about to get married to cheese.

Honestly Steve's about to be the best husband. Like can your kpop husband do this 😳👉👈 People are way too obsessed with people they'll never date if I'm being honest. Damn, didn't know this turned into Gabriel something's Makeup and Opinions shit oop-

Speaking of that shit, Johnny and Lucas both burned their JC palette while singing some bullshit song to the Paw Patrol theme song. They need to call that one fire dog that I think is name Marshall and tell them to do it better smh.

The entire group, basically, was celebrating James Charles's downfall tbh. Doyoung and  Taeyong were busy practicing makeup to save the beauty community, Jungwoo and Winwin were reenacting the apology video, and Ten and Kun were having a discussion about it. Even Steve, the calmest of them all, broke a cheese stick in half because it was named James. Steve about to go to prison and visit tax invasion 😍. They'd be great bunk buddies, but Steve and I would be better.

For our wedding I think Doyoung and Taeyong should be the stylists since they are the new James Charles, Johnny should choose the music because he now leads Nct Latino, and Jungwoo could be the flower boy because he's the biggest uwu I've ever meet if I'm being honest. And the rest of them could sit down and be lazy kids I guess, unless they want to follow Johnny and dance to Latino music.

I talked to SM bitch about creating a new unit with cheese, and he said okay. I honestly didn't think it was going to be that easy but we stan easy.

"As long as Mark is in it," SM had added as I walked out the door. Damn look who got the record deals. I'll tell Steve all about my day when I get back, an that's when it'll return to crackhead central.