Chapter Two.

I have no idea, how long I’ve been out, but when I woke up I discovered myself in a bed. I slowly started opening my eyes, preparing myself for the bright sunlight. But surprise, surprise, the room was actually very dim. I looked around and saw that the curtains were closed and lights off, so probably that’s why. I was in a huge king size bed, which was very nice and cosy. Opposite to the way I was feeling, which was definitely not nice. My whole body was aching and I couldn’t move at all, I felt like I’ve had been hit by a bus, over and over again, not that I know what it feels like, but just guessing.

I thought about my situation for a second and came to a conclusion that I’m doomed - as I can’t run away, cause my body just doesn’t obey to me at the moment and I don’t have my phone to call help. I’m probably somewhere in the middle of the forest, miles away from my town and home and also my father is away on a business trip, so I’m guessing he doesn’t even realise I’m gone. Okay, my brother always told me to look at things from the positive point of you. Hmm, think positive. What could be positive about me being beaten up, stranded in the forest and then kidnapped by strangers. Haa, got it! I’m still alive! Miraculously, they haven’t killed me yet. That must be a good sign, right?

Suddenly the door crept open and a ray of light followed by a man came in. His movements were very cautious and silent. It seemed as if he didn’t want me to wake up. Does that mean he actually cared? Or they just wanted me in good shape, so they could torture me? He walked slowly to the window and pulled a little bit of curtain aside to let some light in. Then he noticed that my eyes are open. He moved next to my bed and sat on the chair beside it.

“Hey. How are you feeling?” He had a low manly voice.

I tried to speak, but my throat was too dry, so only an awkward sound came out.

“Sorry, stupid question. You should probably drink, keep yourself hydrated. I’ll go and get you some water.” He smiled and started walking back to the door. I followed his movements with my eyes and took in his appearance. He had curly, sand coloured hair. It looked like he had just gotten out of bed. Maybe he did. He was tall and well-built. You could see the firm muscles under his shirt. I’m afraid my observation was stopped by a door closing and then it was just me in the room again, all alone, in god knows where.

I was wondering if my friends were worried about me. Had they even noticed I was gone? Wait, how many days have I been here? I had so many questions in my head, so much confusion.

Suddenly I heard voices from the other side of the door.

“Listen, she’s quite weak right now, so go easy on her. I’m not even sure she will talk to you, she hasn’t said a word. “ I recognised his voice, it was the same guy, who was in here before.

“Trey, I know what I’m doing, okay. Calm down. Besides you shouldn’t be giving orders to me.” Said another voice. I didn’t recognise it. It sounded huskier and somehow deeper, than the other guy’s.

Door opened, Trey stepped in with a glass of water in his hands, but what captured me was the other figure following him. He was taller than Trey and seemed even more fit if possible. He had thick black hair, which looked messy, but in a sexy way. I felt the urge to pull my hand through his hair. Not happening. He had piercing green eyes with a hint of blue in them. There was power and authority radiating from him.

“Here, you should drink some water.” I turned my eyes to my left and saw Trey passing a water glass to me. I reached my hand and weakly took hold of the glass. My hand muscles felt sore. I took a sip. Ahh, I think water has never tasted so good. I drank the whole glass and handed it to Trey.

“Thanks.” My voice came out as a whisper.

Trey gave me the warmest smile and said: “No worries.”