Elevator // MATURE

Start from the beginning

"Hehe...um..."

You continue nervously, pressing the button again, and then the one that usually should open the door. Neither worked. Looking up to the floor number display above the door, it reads ten before giving out too. Thankfully however, the lights stayed on.

"No way...a-are we..."

You sputter, and he steps over, looking at the numbers before glancing over with a concerned expression.

"...Stuck here?"

He continues for you, and you swallow hard.

"I....I think so."

You finally finish, and he falls silent before quickly pulling out a cell phone from his pocket, speed dialing a number in his phone without wasting time. Feeling a little awkward and panicked, you keep your eyes on the number pad while you twirl a piece of hair around your finger, pulling out your phone to text your boss.

"Hello, is this the maintenance desk?"

You hear him ask, and you gently put down your delivery bag on the carpeted elevator floor.

"Yes. We're in an elevator headed to floor fifteen, but its seemed to have broken down around floor ten.... The doors won't open and the power is off for the number pad."

He says surprisingly calmly, before you see his eyes widen.

"You've got to be joking..."

He continues with a look of shock, before its quickly replaced by him looking rightfully pissed.

"Alright. Thank you."

He sighs, before hanging up. He then groans as he puts his phone away, throwing his head back in frustration.

"We're going to be here for at least four to seven hours....Most likely closer to seven..."

he whines, and you tense.

"S-SEVEN?!"

you ask, and he nods before sighing.

"We happen to be in a spot that's fairly hard for maintenance to get to..."

"I can't believe this...On the hottest day in summer too."

You whine, leaning into the mirrored wall of the elevator. After a moment while your boss and you exchange a few messages, you kneel down and open your delivery bag, looking up.

"Do you wanna break into those sweets of yours then? I'm certainly not going to be keeping them from you while we wait. Especially if its going to take that long."

You finally ask, definetly not thrilled about being stuck.

~♡~Hour 1~♡~

The boredom was already getting to you two. It really, really was. After you had eaten about half the cake and a few of the pastries (which he was kind enough to share), you were both sitting on the floor playing what must have been the twentieth round of rock paper scissors.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors...Shoot."

You sigh, shooting out paper while he does scissors with two slender fingers, causing you to let out a laugh.

"How do you win every round?"

You smile, and he looks up with his cool grey eyes, a small smile on his lips.

"Intuition, mostly."

He answers, and you return the gesture before stretching lightly, wiping your brow.