Six

Harry's p.o.v.

At around 3 am at night, I decided to check on Tam. I know it was not a good time, I still wanted to see how she was. I went out of my house and looked up to Tam's room. Her window was open and she never left her window open. I quickly climbed in and entered her room. the lights were off and Tam was sleeping soundly on her bed with her blankets on. I just knew something was wrong. I went over to her and shook her gently. She did not even move. I called her a little loudly. she still didnt respond. I turned her over and saw that she was lying there, lifeless and pale. As far as I knew, she wasnt drained of blood. It was something else.

"Finally" someone said, from the darkness.

"Mack?" I asked.

"So, understood who I am?" he aksed.

"You're a vampire" I replied.

"Well, so are you, just like me" he said.

"Im not like you, if I love someone, I mean it. I dont try to kill them like you. You love so that you can kill" I said.

"Shh I dont have time for this and your pretty little friend. You know why am I here? Threat. As a threat. Remember when you challenged my might? When my sister fell in love with you but you didn't love her back? I. Want. Revenge." he said. I launched myself at him but he just snapped his fingers and disappeared into thin air. I quickly went over to Tam and picked her up. I took her to Nialls room and woke him up.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" he shouted.

"Ill explain everyhing but not now come to my house fast."I replied and explained everything to him."We need to leave. Now"

"But-" he started protesting and I cut him off.

"Please" I said and we went to my house. I lay Tam on my bed and explained everything to niall. He listened to it and surprisingly, believed me.

"I always knew there was something strange about you" he said.

"Harry?" Tam said when she woke up. We went over to her and helped her sit up.

Tam's p.o.v.

I dont know what happened after Mack left. I felt dizzy and sleepy so I went to sleep. As soon as I was starting to doze off, I felt a sudden feeling, that left me paralyzed in pain. I couldnt move, I wanted to call Harry but I couldnt even think clearly. It was like my brain was paralyzed itself. It hurt me so bad that I thought I was going to die, in fact, maybe death was less painful.

I woke up in Harry's room with him and niall looking down on me. My head still hurt. I could barely move my arms and legs even an inch.

"We need to leave" Harry said.

"She cannot walk" Niall said.

"Yeah i can carry her. You can drive. Ive called someone for help. She's waiting for us in the car" Harry said.

"I dont know, is there an option?" I asked.

"No" Niall and Harry said in unison.

"Okay then" I said and raised my hands in defence.

Harry picked me up and we went to his car. Niall opened the backseat door. Harry put me down on the seat and slid next to me.

There was a girl sitting in the front seat. she was a little taller than me with light brown hair. she seemed familiar somehow. She looked back and I had a moment of shock.

"Amanda?!" I exclaimed.

"Tammy?!" she siad.

"You?!" Nial said as he got into he drivers seat.

"What am I missing?!" Harry asked.

"Well, Amanda was...Niall's uh....ex girlfriend" I said and looked at Niall who was suddenly very interested in his watch.

"First, call me Am. Second, I'M NOT TRAVELLING WITH THEM!" she screamed.

"Am, please you told me you would help. Plus, you're the only vampire I can trust" Harry said. Okay strange. Why am I not feeling so good and feeling more of a little....what was that word...uh.....JEALOUS! Like, whatever I dont really care.

"Ugh! fine, can we just agree to make this person not talk to me?" she said and pointed gingerly at Niall.

"Excuse me? you better see how you're talking because uh...'that person' is my brother who is over you" I said.

"We. Should leave now" Harry said. Niall started driving and Harry and Am were chatting away, quite a lot. I got bored so decided to just enjoy the view outside which was nothing more than just trees and houses. Harry and Am just exchanged high fives. Totally okay. I saw that Niall was looking at me with the help of the rearview mirror. He flashed me a smile and I just rolled my eyes. After some time, Harry and Am finally shut up and I could peacefully get some sleep. I closed my eyes and before not before long, I was asleep.

Harry's p.o.v.

I was talking to am about how her life was, after we left for different places. Am and me were good friends. Seriously. I could see that Tam was actually jealous of us. I read her mind. wow. she was literally burning with jealousy.

Anyways, it was good seeing her like that. She was sleeping and her head was slightly bumping against the window. It was sunny outside now so she moved her head from the window and put it on my shoulder. I smiled a little. She buried her face in my neck and her soft breaths brushed my neck. She slept like that for another half an hour and then woke up.

"Are we there yet?"she asked.

"Almost. We'll reach after 10 minutes or so." I replied and smiled. She didnt smile back and instead looked out of the window again. We were silent for another 10 minutes and then I told Niall to stop driving.

"Where are we?" Tam asked. I looked at her and replied,

"Cheshire. My hometown, Cheshire" .

We got down and stood there, staring at my house. it was not that impressive to catch everyone's eye. It helped me stay out of trouble.

"Wow" Tam said.

"You like it? I mean its nothing more than a cottage" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah its really cool" she said and shrugged.

"Lets go" I said and we went inside the house.

It had been a long time since I saw this house so I was filled with memories for some time. I looked at Tam who was keenly looking around the house.

"How long are we gonna stay here?" she asked.

"Until we know everything is safe" I replied.

"Wait, how many bedrooms are there in this house?" Am asked.

"Two" I replied. Yeah, we had two bedrooms one was mine and one was for the guests.

"Who is going to stay in them?" Niall asked.

"I donno as you people wish" I said.

"How about, Tam and me, Harry and niall?" Am said.

"Yeah okay" I said and Niall nodded.

"Ugh! Just show me where to go" Tam said, clutching her bag.

"Its upstairs, a blue door with a silver knob" I said and she stomped upstairs.

Jealous.