Three

Tam's p.o.v.

Surprisingly Niall didn't notice my pale skin and slight fever so everything was sorta under control....I said "sorta".

It was 12.00 midnight and I almost fell asleep when I heard a tapping on my window. I looked over and saw that it was Harry. He mouthed the words "please open" and I went there and quickly opened it. I expected him to climb into my room but he didn't. 

"Come with me, Tam" he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Ill take you somewhere"

"Huh?"

"Just climb onto my back and hold on tight" he said. It was perilous but I wanted adventure. He turned back and I carefully put my legs around his waist. I held his neck tightly (just image a piggyback ride only, the one giving you a ride is standing and is a vampire).

"Ready?"he asked.

"Yup" I replied. He jumped off the edge of the window. I almost shouted but didn't. I think he laughed.

"You scared of heights?"he asked.

"Nah, I think I shouldn't be afraid of a vampire who drank my blood,is carrying me and jumped dowm my house right?"I remarked.

He shook his head.

"Hold on tighter"he said and I tightened the grip around his neck. He ran through town with full speed. I mean as fast as a bullet train. The cold humours of the night stung my face so I buried my head at the back of Harry's neck. He kept running for like, half an hour, then came to a stop.

"Tam, now listen, don't freak out okay? I'm gonna hunt" he said.

"So, you mean kill someone and drink his blood?" I asked and he nodded. I tried to keep away my fear and go with him. Harry put me down and walked toward the side walk where a man was laying on the bench. His leg hanging by the side, probably sleeping. I moved back, the road was desserted. He walked toward the man and as soon as he pulled him off the bench, I shut my eyes tightly and the sound of bones cracking filled my ears. I covered my ears tightly and tried to keep my breathing calm until harry finished his....meal.

After some time, I felt cold hands wrapping around me. I still didn't open my eyes, I was so freaked out. I could feel his hands on my cheek, tapping them lightly. I slowly open my eyes and saw he was saying something. I figured he was saying "its okay".

I nodded again and climbed onto his back. I could understand that i must not be that heavy because firstly, harry carried me like I was a feather and secondly, I wasnt fat.

He ran through the town once again and this time, I was so scared that I started crying. I thought harry wont notice but well....he did.

"Tam, are you crying?"he asked.

"No"

"Yes you are"

"How can you say that?"

"Your tears are touching the back of my neck"

"Oh...." I said. Well....okay.

"Ill take you somewhere else" he said.

"Hunting?"I asked, he grinned and said.

"No".

I closed my eyes and leaned on his back. The cold air now, didn't sting anymore. Before I realized, I dozed off, on Harry's back.

"Tam, wake up" I heard him say.

"Oh yeah" I said and woke up. He slowed down now. After 2 mins, he stopped and I saw that we were on top a huge building.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"On a tall building that overlooks the town" he replied. he put me down and I went closer to the edge. I looked down and felt dizzy so I just closed my eyes. Harry came and stood next to me.

"I wont let you fall"He siad.

"I know you wont"

"Are you still scared of me?"

"If I would have I wouldnt be standing here with you after you killed someone"

"First person who trusts me"

"Harry, how old are you anyway?"

"Hundred and forty five" he repied. I looked at him with a look that said are you serious?

He just laughed.

"Yeah I'm an old man" he said.

"Well, you don't look old" I said.

"Yeah I stopped aging when I was 18 so I'm technically kinda like....18 only"

"Okay" I replied and yawned.

"Well we should get you home before you sleep here" he said. Again, I climbed onto his back and he took up speed.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow" I said.

"Well, you have to" he replied and that was the last thing I heard before sleeping.....again on his back.

Harry's p.o.v.

Tam saw me killing someone and yet she did not leave my side. I almost killed her but she didn't leave my side. She didn't force me to stop killing. She accepted me for who I am.

Presently, she was sleeping on my back calmly. I felt her soft breathing brush my neck. She was so light to be carried around. Like...really really light. I took her to her house as fast as I could. I didn't want to wake her up so I climbed to the window in her room. I entered her room and put her down so that she could sleep. She moved to her side and slept peacefully. I looked down at her and smiled. Her black wavy curls fell down on her shoulders. Her big blue eyes which were always filled with amusement were now resting.

I went to my house and spent some time in reading. Then I turned on the t.v and saw the news. Again, on each and every channel the news of frequent deaths was on. My work reflected in front of me. I felt bad for being a monster but I couldn't help it.

The thought that I had to stay away from Tam all morning, somehow made me feel bad. I mean I had just met her three days back and now, she already got into my head. She was not like the other girls I came across. She was.....different in a good way. It was soon 6.00 am in the morning and I figured that Tam will be leaving for school a little later. I couldn't go out in the sunlight because then, well, my body starts paining a lot and sometimes, it starts glowing like diamonds. People will start suspecting.

I walked to my window that overlooked Tam's house and I stood there waiting for her. She came out in a hurry and before getting inside the car, she looked toward my window and when she saw me, she smiled and waved. I waved back. I watched her car go until it disappeared.