"That's not Todoroki."

(Play the song ^ or not.)
I froze. That's not Todoroki. I quietly sniffed the air and smelled.. Kirishima?! I quickly turned around and pressed myself to the counter. I watched as he stared at me shocked. Not only that, the way he was struggling to hold himself back from fucking my brains out. His eyes were half glazed over. I whimpered and looked around for anyone, trying to find help. Just as I whimpered Kirishima ran and covered me. He held me to him, glaring at everything, looking for danger. When he had ran at me I had let out a little yelp. I stood there with Kirishima holding me so close, a wet shirt and skin would be jealous. I will admit. I liked him being protective of me, I liked how close we were to each other, but I soon asked quietly "Hey.. Kirishima um, could you please let go of me." I could feel myself craving more. Wanting him to kiss me, undress me, bite my neck, but.. that's not right to him, as he was half high on lust. I watched as his arms slowly let go off me. He then shook his head and looked at me, the lust gone as he controled himself. I watched as he blushed and said "Hey, man.." He scratched the back of his head and then said "Sorry about that, it just happened.." I nodded and said "It's okay,.. I liked it." He looked away blushing even more. Kirishima then said "So your a Omega?" I sighed and said "Uhm. Yeah.. I guess everyone knows now.." I felt disappointed in myself. How did all of this happen in a day? Kirishima them said "Hey, it's not bad to be a Omega. Your strong, like a alpha and sweet like a Omega, I'd say that's a win win." I blushed and said "I mean.. I guess." All of a sudden I smelled a bunch of his scent. I let out a moan as my lower region cramped. I needed some one or something to help me. I watched as Kirishima looked at me with a shocked expression. I then sank to my knees. I started to palm my crotch. It helped the cramping and help with how turned on I am. I saw Kirishima looking at me like 'Our fuck, jeez, is he dying? No.. Maybe? FUCK!" I grabbed his leg and pulled myself to him. I started to grind on him. The friction making me feel pleasure, and helping with the pain from resisting it. Kirishima then realized what I was doing and looked flustered. I just barely got out "I-Im s-sorry.. Can-t stop.." Kirishima them crouched down in from of me and said "Look, your not okay.." I watched as he face palmed himself and mutter to himself "Well of course he's not o fucking kay, Kirishima, the fuck man.." He then looked back at me and said "What can I do to help..?" I then moaned "F-Fuck.. Me.." I saw his face flush red as he said "I-I.." I then said "P-Please.. Need... Y-You.." I felt tears running down my face from the pain in my lower region, it felt so bad, I need to master bate or him to fuck my life out of me. I saw Kirishima then say "Izuku, your not right right now, you just need to take some pain pills or something.. Maybe?" He looked around for anything. I then shook my head, bawling, still humping his leg as I said "R-Ran out.." Kirishima freaked out after that. He then said to me in a serious tone "Your scent is out of control, anyone from a mile away could smell you right now, please, snap out of i-it!" I saw he was tearing up, from watching me bawl from pain and from not knowing what to do to help his friend. Of course the A1 class took a lesson on everything about Alphas and Omega's, etc, but no one thought of having to do any on the steps on a Omega, because there wasn't supposed to be any in U. A. Kirishima sighed and said "O-Okay.. I'll.. Help you. But you have to give me your full consent, okay?" I nodded, just wanting this pain to leave. I felt Kirishima pick me up and place me on the bed, my hips bucking from the slight touch of him. He then leaned down and kissed me. At first he was hesitant, barely kissing me. But I soon deepened the kiss by putting my hands around his neck. He then excepted what was happening and then licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I immediately opened my mouth for him. He then explored every inch of my mouth. After a moment, he pulled away and pulled off my shirt. I watched as Kirishima looked at the three hickeys on my neck from Kacchan, he gave me a look. I sighed, my scences coming back, slowly, "Kacchan, accidentally lost control of himself.." Kirishima nodded, I then pulled him to me, by his hands and pulled his shirt off. He smirked and pulled my boxers off. I then pulled his pants off. He got on top on me, making out messily. After me were both hard I felt as his hands had went from my hair to my hips. Then he slipped his hand down my boxers and grabbed my manhood. I moaned his name. I watched as he smirked and said "I like when you moan my name." Just as he said that we heard "Yeah well I don't." Both of our heads snapped to where the voice came from. I saw Kacchan. And Todoroki.. I watched as the two Alphas were staring intensely at the wall. I looked back at Kirishima. He looked down and said "Sorry.." I nodded. I watched as he grabbed his clothes put them on. I saw he looked ashamed. I felt myself get upset and saddened at the thought that he was ashamed. Was he ashamed.. Of me? I mean.. I am kind of fat.. I felt tears come to my eyes. I saw Kirishima walk in between the two other alphas. He only looked back at me once, I looked down. When I looked back up he was gone. I realized I was still in only my boxers do I grabbed my cover and covered myself. I just sat there ashamed of myself for losing control, for embarrassing Kirishima. Why would he even like a ugly, fat Omega like.. M-me? I felt tears slide down my face. I then saw shoes in front of me. I looked up wiping my tears staring at Todoroki. He looked at me and shook his head. Then sat a bag of food down. He then walked out. I just thought of the embarrassed look Kirishima had on his face. I'm fat. I can't eat this. I then start to choke on a sob. I forgot Kacchan was in here still, until I felt arms around me. Hugging me. I then pulled away from him. He just looked at me. Regret in his eyes as he said "I'm sorry.. I hurt you and I don't expect you to forgive me, b-but I miss you.. So much, I need your support again.. I need you to want me.. Because I don't even want myself anymore.. I can't find any heart in me.. No matter how hard I try.. I-i.. Cant." I just hugged him and said "I would love to be your friend again." After we cried and hugged for a moment we pulled away, Kacchan then pointed to the bag if food and said "You should eat." I shook my head. Kacchan then said "Are you..okay? Do you... feel sick?" He was trying to be nicer. I was quite funny. But I was just. Sad. I felt embarrassed of myself. I just said "I'm not hungry." Kacchan gave me a weird look but I just rolled over on my bed. I felt a little pat on my side as Kacchan got up and left.

(3 weeks later)

I was finally out of my heat. I haven't seen anyone or eaten anything since the incident with Kirishima. I felt so hungry but if I eat anything, I puke it up. I can't handle food anymore. I got ready for school. I know I've been gone for a while. I was so anxious about seeing Kirishima. I walked out of my room. I felt arms wrap around my shoulder. I hopped it was Kirishima, but it was just Shoto. I gave him and smile and continued walking. Disappointment settling in my stomach. As we walked to class I saw Kirishima sitting with Denki and Kacchan. They were laughing and having fun. Well Kacchan sat there with a half amused, half annoyed look on his face. I stared at Kirishima. He looked fine. I sighed and said 'Of course, why would he lose sleep over someone like me' I still had Todoroki holding my shoulders. Making sure everyone was a decent ways away. I felt everyone turn and watch as Todoroki came in and walked me to my desk. I made eye contact with Kirishima. He had a disheartened look on his face. But before I could make my way over to him, Todoroki kissed me.. I pulled away. I looked over at Kirishima, he had looked away. He then said something to his friends before hopping off the desk he was sitting on and walked out of the classroom..

1605 words
This sucks.
Sincerely,
Your sad Nobody.