●○● Chapter Sixteen○●○

^■^Third Person P.O.V. ^■^

   Once those words left Dominyc's mouth, the room went silent.

   "Wow. Was the hashness really necessary?! He just lost his mother. Have some sympathy. Jesus Dominyc." Aizawa glared daggers into Dominyc's soul.

   "It's better this way. He isn't a child. He will be fi-" Dominyc was cut off by a smack to the mouth.

   Holding his face, Dominyc screamed at Aizawa. "WHAT THE HELL?! YOU BITCH!"

   "NO! YOU FUCKING SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU NEED TO BE LESS INSENSITIVE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW! GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT!" The angry man pointed at the door.

   Hesitant, still holding his face, Dominyc walked out of the door. He slammed it behind him. A growl was heard from the other side once it was shut.

   Satisfied, Aizawa began talking again. "I am so sorry Izuku, I wish I-"

   "How." It didn't even seem like a question. Izuku, who still couldn't speak, wrote on the notepad.

   "Pardon?" Aizawa raised an eyebrow in confusion.

   "How did she die?!"  It looked desperate.

   "Oh. Umm.... she..... uh.... plane..... All Mig-" Attempted Aizawa.
   "SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!" Anger was present and very well shown in his writing. 

   "During the fight with the Nomu, All Might had to punch it in order to dispose of the beast. Unfortunately, when he punched it, the thing crashed straight into the plane your mother was located on. Thus, causing the plane to smash into the ground. There weren't any survivors." Aizawa spat out quickly.

   "How it that even possible?"  Izuku looked down at the ground.

   "Fan-fiction plot convenience." Aizawa replied.

   Izuku looked up and glared at him."Thank you so much for information I did not need at the moment." Sarcasm somehow seeping into his words. His eye twitched in annoyance. 

    "Sorry." It was barely a mumble.

   Izuku didn't respond in any way after that. In fact, he didn't write anything for the rest of the day. The only thing that he did was stare into nothingness, almost not blinking.

   The nurses cleared him for release and since he had no other family, Aizawa said he could stay with him for the time being. Dominyc could go too. Despite being mad at him, Aizawa couldn't leave him there.

   The ride 'home' was silent. The two older males didn't even think Aizawa should be driving in his condition, but in the end, nobody gave a shit.

   Once they arrived at Aizawa's apartment building, they all got out of the car. Sometime before they left the hospital, Dominyc got some of Izuku's things so he could at least have something at Aizawa's house.

   Finally breaking the silence, Aizawa spoke. "It is late and ou guys are going to school tomorrow. I know it's not the right move but you guys are behind as it is, I'm not letting you guys fail within the first couple weeks of school." He glared down at the two students then began to speak again. "Get ready for bed, one of you guys can use the bedroom and the other can have my room. I will use the pull-out couch."

   He started to move towards the couch. "Good night, I will see you guys tomorrow morning when I am forcing you awake." He then flopped onto the couch and instantly fell asleep.