○●○ Chapter Thirteen ●○●

☆■☆~ Third Person P.O.V. ~☆■☆

   While Dominyc was gruesomely-(???? That even a word? Idk) murdering lowlife villains, Aizawa was destroying his eyes from erasing so many quirks. By now, Shigaraki was back up and standing. He was pissed.

   "DOMINYC! YOU TRAITOR!" He screamed like the man-child he is.

   Dominyc ripped his teeth out of someone's shoulder and yelled back. "I NEVER JOINED YOU! HOW AM I AM TRAITOR?!" He then dug his claws into another villain close by. Blood was covering everything, it even splashed onto Aizawa.

   Shigaraki, not liking his reply, got even more pissed, if that is even possible. "Nomu!" He shouted. "Kill them!"

   Once those words left his mouth, Dominyc and Aizawa got finished with the last of the 'extra' villains. Then, a giant purple superhuman, with a bird head and exposed brain started stomping towards them.

   "Enjoy the final boss!" The handy-man shouted. He then placed a few fingers on his neck and began scratching. "Since All might isn't here, we will have to kill a few 'heros' first to lure him out." He said with a sickening grin that was so wide, it could be seen from behind the hand.

   The Nomu then grabbed Aizawa by the head and shoved his face into the ground. With its other hand, it grabbed Dominyc by the waist and threw him at the foutain. His body hit it with a loud crunch. The monster then continued to smash Aizawa into the bloodstained concrete.

   Groaning, Dominyc slowly stood up. He then ran at the Nomu, attempting to distract it. The giant beast turned its massive, disgusting head in the male's direction. It threw down Aizawa and walked towards Dominyc. Aizawa slumped to the ground in a puddle of his own blood.

   Just then, Dominyc began shifting into a giant Snow Leopard. Half way through the change, he leaped at the Nomu and bit into it's exposed brain. He earned a shriek from the creature in return. Once he was fully transformed, Dominyc shoved his bloody claws into the eyes of his enemy. The beast shrieked even louder.

Now time for Izuku just to tick you off   >:D

   They all heard a shriek coming from far away. The three of them looked in that that direction. Mineta, being the baby he is, started to cry.

   "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!" He yelped grabbing onto Izuku's leg. The said boy kicked him off, resulting in a small diaper baby hitting the side of the boat.

   "How the fuck are you supposed to be a hero with that attitude? GROW UP!" Izuku shouted at the purple pervert.

   "I think we should all calm down a bit." Tsuyu said. "Does anyone have a plan?"

   "I have a small plan. But I need a way to get all of those fish dudes to stick together." Izuku said, deep in thought.

   "Umm, my quirk might help." Mineta spoke up. "These balls on my head are sticky. They sick to everything except for me. And the quality of the sick depends on how I am feeling that day." He said while pulling on off and sticking it to the wall.

   "That could work, but I need a way to get them all together." Izuku said while looking over the edge.

   At that moment, a giant water fist came up and hit the ship. "Come on already! We are waiting!" The villain behind the quirk shouted up to them.

   "What is your plan Midoriya?" Asked Tsuyu.

   "Well, I could use my fire to burn any parts of their bodies above water, then somehow, we get them all close together. Once they are together, Mineta throws his sticky purple shit at them, causing them to be stuck together. Then, I use my teleportation on them and send them to like the moon or some shit like that." He replied.

   "That's a great plan, but how would we get them all together?" The human frog responded.

   "I have an idea that may or may not work." He said. All of a sudden, he was walking over to were the ship split and pulled out a huge piece of broken metal.

   "Wha-" Tsuyu began.

   "Just watch and you," He looked over at Mineta. "get ready for your part." Izuku dropped the metal sheet onto the deck and walked over to the edge of the ship.

   Standing at the railing, his held out is hands. Almost at once, they caught flame. Glaring, he allowed the flame to spread, and spread it did, quickly. The abnormally hot flames caused the water around it to boil and steam. The villains we engulfed in fire, getting major burn wounds on any part of ther body above water. They were all screaming in pain. They all dove under water to escape the fire.

   Just then, Izuku stopped producing fames and picked up the sheet of metal. Wincing when it touched his delicate, freshly burnt flesh. The fire burns him as well, so he hates using it often, especially when he is over using it like he just did.

   As soon as his fingers wrapped around the metal, he slammed open his wings and shot up into the sky. He continued to fly upwards, not long after, he was a small dot inthe air.

   "HAH LOOK AT THAT KID! HE'S A COWARD!" Some non important villain yelled out.

   "WHY DON'T YOU COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT?! ISNT'T THAT WHAT HEROS DO?!" Another weak villain shouted out.

   Just then, the dot began to grow in size. Quickly. Izuku was flying straight down towards the water at a high speed. At least 85-90 mph. By now, he wasn't far away. Then, a huge splash was created once he hit the water surface. The splash was huge.

   Just like any normal splash, the water spread out, then came back to together, carrying the villains with it.

(I don't know if that is possible, but, please deal with it for the sake of my sleep deprived brain. It is 4 in the morning and I haven't slept in a while. Thank you and please enjoy the story.)

   "NOW!" Yelled out Izuku, who was flying out of the water.

   That's when Tsuyu grabbed Mineta and hopped towards Izuku. At the same time, Mineta was throwing his sticky quirk down at the villains, bunching them together.

    The moment Izuku touched Tsuyu's free, outstretched hand, the teleported them to the main island. They had front row seats to a bloodbath.

_______________________________________________________________________

♥♥♥♥~ Thanks for reading ~♥♥♥♥

    Sorry for the short chapter but like I said earlier, I am hella sleep deprived. I apologize.

My friend sent me this today. -

 Gee thanks Elo

Gee thanks Elo. You really made me feel better.