Survival of the fittest

I've decided I'm going with Bellamy, there's no way in hell I'm losing my brother. He doesn't want me to go as I expected.

"Rhea, you're my little sister. What kind of brother would I be if I let you come on a suicide mission"

"What kind of sister would I be to let my brother go on a suicide mission?" I retort.

Bellamy puts his hand on my shoulders. "Rhea, no way are you coming with me. I need to protect you"

"Bellamy, I've lost Finn. I can't lose you too, Okay? It's not just about that though if I don't go with you and I stay here I'm gonna hit rock bottom. I need to focus on something, getting our friends out of Mount Weather is one of the only things that's keeping me going" I admit.

"What if something happens to you? If I can't protect you. I already let them take you once I can't let that happen again" Bellamy replies.

"You always protect me, Bellamy. That's what you do but I'm not that little girl anymore. I'm coming with you and I'm getting our friends out of Mount Weather. I've been there before I know how to get there" I tell him.

"You're not coming, Rhea. I can't let you" Bellamy argues.

"I'll just follow you or I'll wait until you're gone and sneak in myself. I'm going in either way" I reply.

"Is this what Finn would want?" Bellamy asks me.

"He would respect my choice. Anyway it's besides the point he's not here anymore. I am and what I do is up to me" I respond.

He sighs loudly. "Rhea, I don't like it"

"I know but you're just gonna have to deal with it" I state.

"Fine. Fine. You do exactly as I say when I say. If I tell you to leave me behind you do it. This is extremely dangerous, Rhea" Bellamy warns me.

Like I would ever leave him behind in a life or death situation. If he's dying so am I.

"Okay, I promise" I lie.

Lincoln and Octavia walk over to us.

"Bell, you ready?" Octavia asked our brother.

"I'm going with him, O" I tell my sister.

"What? No you're not, Rhea. It's too dangerous" Octavia responds.

"I am. Lincoln where are the reaper clothes?" I ask.

"This way" Lincoln says and he begins walking.

"Lincoln! Don't help her, she's not going" Octavia snaps.

"Why not? She's stronger than you see, Octavia. You both are" Lincoln replies.

"She can come, I'll keep her safe" Bellamy tells Octavia.

Octavia frowns at Bellamy. "Bell? Seriously?"

"She's set her mind on it. I can't change it. You know I'll keep her safe" Bellamy says.

Lincoln begins walking again. I follow him and he leads me into an empty room with a big basket of rags.

"Gross" I hiss as I rummage around looking for something remotely wearable.

I find a partly ripped Grey shirt and a brown ragged jumper.

"I can keep the jeans, right?" I ask Lincoln.

Lincoln pulls out his knife then kneels down and rips the knee's on my jeans. "There"

Bellamy walks in and begins looking around the clothes.