🌕37🌕

I am quite satisfied with this chapter, you guys! I truly hope that you like it too!

Xx

It was the end of January. A thick layer of snow covered the world and some was still whirling down.

Harry pulled a beanie over his curls and tightened a scarf around his neck. He looked up when Louis walked towards him whilst sighing.

''I wanna keep you here and cuddle all day. Gosh, you're so cute.'' He growled, pulling Harry towards him.

Harry grinned and stood on his toes to press a lingering kiss to Louis' lips. Louis smiled into the kiss and leaned down a bit, making it easier for Harry to reach his mouth.

''Hmm, we can cuddle when I come back, yeah?''

''Do you really have to go right now, though?'' Louis whined, pulling Harry back when the omega tried to walk towards the door.

Harry giggled and tried to pry Louis' fingers away from his arm, only for Louis to grab it again with his other hand.

''Lou, please! I wanna go for a walk with Luke and Niall. We haven't talked in ages. I miss hanging out with them.''

Louis let go of Harry and pouted, accepting that Harry wouldn't stay. ''Okay, but I'm better company than both of them combined, yeah?''

Harry rolled his eyes and pecked Louis' cheek. ''Sure you are, Lou. I love you!''

''Was that sarcasm? Harry, I swear to G-''

Before Louis could finish, Harry had already slammed the door shut. He giggled when he heard Louis growl loudly.

It didn't take longer than two seconds before Louis stepped outside, grabbing Harry's hips before smashing their lips together.

Harry moaned softly and tangled his fingers in Louis' hair whilst the alpha tightened his grip on Harry's hips.

''I love you too, pup. Be careful, yeah?''

''Will be, Lou. I'll see you later!'' Harry chirped, kissing Louis one more time before he walked towards the village house where Luke was already waiting for him.

The boy's nose was red, his ears covered by a thick beanie and his hands covered in gloves.

''H-hi!'' He stammered, teeth chattering together from the cold.

''Where is Ni?'' Harry asked, hugging Luke before he asked.

Luke shrugged. ''It's Niall, did you honestly expect him to be on time?''

Harry looked at Luke and shook his head. ''Not really. But we'll freeze if he doesn't show up soon.''

The curly-haired omega pushed his hands further into his pockets, standing closer to Luke to shield the younger boy from the sharp, cold wind.

It wasn't until Harry called the blonde, that Niall showed up. Niall raised his hands as soon as he was close enough for the two other omegas to recognise him.

''Sorry! I forget we were hanging out today. Thought it was tomorrow.''

Luke and Harry looked at each other and they sighed. They both knew that was a lie, but decided not to comment on it.

The three of them started walking towards the forest, deciding to go for a walk through the snowy woods.

''It's been so long since we've hung out!'' Niall exclaimed out of nowhere.

Luke nodded. ''Well, we usually hang out outside and it's so cold right now. We should have one of those movie nights again soon! That was fun!''

''Oh yeah, so much fun. Let's watch a stupid romcom again.'' Niall huffed and shook his head at Harry when the boy perked up.