1. Helsa

This a modern take on helsa😊

"Shall we take a walk through the park today?"

"What a wonderful idea"

Sitting alone on a bench isn't the ideal way of spending your day off, but for her it was the perfect getaway from reality and to just 'zone out' from the world. She sat contently, mindlessly staring into space and taking in the surroundings around her. After constantly being cooped up in her office all week, literally drowning in paperwork, the feeling of freedom engulfs her. She doesn't know how long she stayed but when she sighed back into reality the sun was melting behind the buildings with a fluorescent purple on top.

"Come back, eh? A voice spoke.

She slowly turned her head round to see a man in a suit, holding a burger in one hand and a coffee in the other. He smiles at her and hands the coffee to her.

"Rough week I presume for you to be out for so long" he states, taking a bit out of the burger and leaning back in the seat.

"You couldn't imagine what I go through each week, it's exhausting" she huffs, sipping the coffee.

"You're right, I can't imagine. But it's hard when everything's done for you and all you do all day is talk" He laughs.

"Tell me why you came here again?" He asks, turning to face her.

"Is it a crime to sit down in the park and think" She scoffs, sculling the rest of the coffee down.

"No, but it's better when I don't have to find you every time to give you a coffee" He smirks, finishing the burger.

She stands and straightens out her suit, turning again to face him.

"Are you coming or not" She ordered.

"Yes, Mrs Westergard".