Im Yours Forever

Part 32

Alex's POV

The next morning i woke up and Ross wasn't there so i was guessing he was down stair.Todays the day we go to look at our new house and i have a date with Ross.I got up and got dressed into the fault in our stars tank top,black shorts and black converse (full outfit and other things are on my polyvore,my account is r5luver.I will be putting the outfits on polyvore).I went down stair and saw Ross making breakfast,i went up and hugged him from be hind "good morning baby girl" Ross said "morning Rossy" he turned and gave me a kiss,he crouched kissed my stomach "good morning to you too precious" he said,i giggled.We ate our breakfast and go ready to go to our new house "oh Ross i thought of two more boy names" i said "i thought of another girl name" he said "ok what is it?" I asked "Juliet" he said,i just laughed "whats so funny?" He asked confused "one of the names i chose was Romeo" i said "thats freaky.So what was the other name?" He asked "well i know that if your name wasn't Ross you'd want it to be Jet so i was thinking Jet" i said "awesome i like all the names" he said.We got ready and went to the new house,it was only about 5 minutes away from mine and the lynches house.We got there and went inside,it was amazing "woah" i said "i know" Ross said,it was a double story house,theres a pool,3 spare rooms,2 bathrooms (not including Ross and Alex's en-suite),my and Ross' en-suite is huge instead of a bathtub there was a hot tub (i was gonna write where everything was and stuff but I'm dumb and don't know how to describe😅) "this is awesome" i said with excitement "i know i cant wait to move in here with you and our child" Ross said and kissed the top of my head "i love you Rossy" i said "i love you too princess".We were done at the house and went to Ross' house and my house to do some packing since it was still to early for the date.We went to his house first and i help him pack "so where are we going tonight?" I asked "i would tell you but i want it to be a surprise" he said "please tell me" i said with puppy eyes "nope.Your adorable" he said "fine" i said pouting "and no I'm not" i added "yes you are your perfect and i love you and this baby" he said,he gave me a kiss and kissed my stomach.We finished packing most of his things and went to my house and packed a bit.Ross left so we could get ready for the date,i dressed into my black dress i bought not long ago since it was the first time ill be able to wear it for a while and black converse (that and everything else on polyvore).I just finished getting ready i got my phone,keys and other things i might need and waited for Ross.After a while the doorbell rang i got up and went to the full body mirror to make sure i looked ok,i then went down stairs and got the door "hi Rossy" i said giving him a hug "hey princess,you look beautiful" he said "you don't look to bad your self" i said,he was wearing black jeans,white t-shirt,black leather jacket and converse (like in TBM) "ready to go?" He asked "heck yeah" i said then we left.