Im Yours Forever

Part 23

Alex's POV

We got to the hotel room and everyone greeted me with lots of hugs.I spoke to Mark and Stormie about staying with them for 2 years and they said yes.i was sitting down watching tv when Rydel came to me (we were sharing a room while the boys were in a separate room) "hey girl" she said "hi,whats up?" I asked "well i wanna talk to you about something" she said "ok shoot" i said "ok,well you know how Riker likes you-" i cut her off "woah woah woah hold on back it up what did you just say?" I asked "oh you didn't know well this is awkward" she said "Rydel keep talking" i demanded "ok well Riker likes you and he wanted to know if you wanna hang out with him sometime" she said,i didn't know how to feel he knows I'm in love with his brother and that i think of him as my brother but.............i just don't know "i don't know i guess" i said "ok great ill go tell him" she said "Rydel wait" i said "yeah" she said "make sure Ross isn't around when you tell Riker" "no prob" she said and left the room.I sat on the bed thinking 'what if Riker does something and Ross gets mad at me? What if Riker tries to make a move?' I just kept thinking of all the things that could go wrong.After a while Rydel came back in and told me everything that we were doing that day "Riker said first he will take you to the movies then take you to the park get you some ice cream or something then come back here" she said "okay" i said,my voice what a bit shaky when i said it "Are you ok?" Rydel asked "yeah im fine just cold" i said with a nervous smile that she bought "oh ok well mum said i can go shopping with her you wanna come?" She asked "no I'm fine ill just stay here and relax" i said "ok bye" she said as she left.I didn't realise i had fallen asleep,i woke from someone shaking me i opened my eyes and saw Ross "Hey beautiful" he said "hey,how long have i been asleep?" I asked "2 hours" he said "i must have jet lag" i said "yeah,well where leaving for the concert in few so get ready" he said i nodded i gave him a kiss and he left so i could get ready.