Im Yours Forever

Part 18

(1 Week later)

Alex's POV

I really don't wanna go back to school it sucked for 3 reasons

1-Pretty much everyone hated me

2-I had bearly any friends

3-Ross wasn't there with me

I said my good byes to everyone and Ross took me to the airport.As we were driving to the airport i was crying so much i tried keeping my eyes out the window so Ross wouldn't see me cry but i couldn't resist but look at him and he saw that i was crying and tried to cheer me up.Just a few minutes before we got to the airport we talked about when we were gonna face time,skype,call etc. We finally got there,Ross helped me with my luggage and stuff and we said good bye i gave him a kiss on the cheek then turned to go inside but Ross grabbed my arm and turned me around "I wanna another kiss but not on my cheek" he said so i smashed my lips on his,it felt like there were fire works,i was sad that i wont be able to kiss him till he comes back from tour.As i was walking to my gate when i heard someone calling my name,i turn around and it was Ross he was running to me,i stood there really confused he came up to me "i couldn't let you go without one last kiss" i smiled and gave him another kiss,then he gave me something in a little black box "open this when you land" i smiled and gave him another kiss before i walked off "ill call you after i land and open it" i yelled to Ross.