2. Angel Wolf

♡ᴬᴺᴳᴱᴸ ᵂᴼᴸᶠ , ᴰᴬᵁᴳᴴᵀᴱᴿ ᴼᶠ ᴰᴿᴬᶜᵁᴸᴬᵁᴿᴬ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴸᴬᵂᴰ ᵂᴼᴸᶠ♡

name

♡» angel wolf

gender

♡» female

age

♡» sixteen

monster parents

♡» a vampire and a werewolf

killer style

♡» gothic lolita. so basically dark colours and poofy clothes.

freaky flaw

♡» does myself count as a flaw? no? well, i don't have my vampire powers yet, that counts right? oh, and i'm vegetarian like my mother specifically latco-vegetarian, i'll consume dairy products but not egg-based products.

pets

♡» none at the moment, though my father does plan on getting me a pomeranian puppy, he said it would help with my mental health, whatever that means.

favourite activity

♡» reading and poetry writing, it takes me away from the cruel reality of unlife.

biggest pet peeve

♡» socks with sandals. i don't even wear sandals but if i did, i would not wear socks with them... i don't want hathor to hate me...

favourite school subject

♡» creative writing, i'm a bit of a writing nerd.

least favourite school subject

♡» clawculus. it doesn't teach me anything helpful.

love interest

♡» hathor gorgon (mutual attraction)

personality

♡» angel is extremely self-loathing. she constantly says she isn't good enough and her parents should be ashamed to have her as their daughter. she knows there's something wrong with her but she doesn't want to get help. whenever hathor compliments her, she becomes incredibly flustered and tries to deny the compliments.
she is a lot more happier around people she is close with, especially her aunt clawdeen. she also cares deeply about her friends and will always be there when they need her.

appearance

bffs

♡» neightalie rot, pearl webber and hathor gorgon.

notes

♡» her parents weren't exactly accepted by everyone when they got married, so some people bully angel for being their daughter.

♡» she doesn't want to admit it, but she loves her parents very much and would be devastated if something happened to one of them.

♡» she's a closeted lesbian. she doesn't want people to have another reason to bully her.

♡» angel often writes poetry about hathor. she's filling up a whole book with them and plans to give it to hathor once she finally collects enough courage to confess.

♡» her middle name is clawdeen, to honour her mother's friendship with her aunt. clawdeen is also her godmother, as well as her aunt.

♡» clawdeen is the only person angel is open about her sexuality with, as clawdeen is also a lesbian.