Salman's POV

beep!! beep!! beep!!

The sound of the alarm woke me up at seven a.m.
I took my phone, checking for messages, waiting for my mom to call me out for breakfast.
About just after five minutes I heard my mom calling me out for breakfast. I was wide awake and out of bed. I rushed into the bathroom for a shower.
after I showered for about 15 minutes, I stood inside my closet with my arms clasped under my chest. I was there for nearly 10 minutes trying to figure out what I should wear. I performed an eye-roll and picked a blue business suit.
I walked towards my wall mirror adorned with olive leaves and stood in front of it. "omg! " I yelled, looking at myself in the mirror. my hair was such a mess, I rushed to my closet and took out my hair gel, I had tons of hair styling products from different brands to achieve the kind of hairstyle I wanted everyday. I used my hair gel and quickly fixed my hair and sprayed my favourite expensive cologne to smell fresh and lively.
At exactly nine in the morning, I was in the breakfast table with my mom, Shairah Abbas. My dad, Aziz Abbas leaves for office early in the morning so I only get to have breakfast with my mom.
"Good morning!" My mom, shairah Abbas greeted me.
"Honey, guess what I have made you today?" asked my mom. I huffed in anger because the only thing she has been making me for breakfast for the past few months are pancakes!!! "what?" i asked her in a sad tone.
" i made you sandwiches today." said my mom.
I heaved a sigh of relief. I was so happy to have something different for breakfast. ughh! I totally forgot I had to drop off my uncle, Mohsin Abbas at the airport. Mohsin Abbas is my dad's younger brother. I expeditiously ate my breakfast and left for my uncle mohsin's house.
Uncle mohsin's house was just ten minutes far from home. I drove quickly, just when I arrived at my uncle mohsin's house I saw his elder daughter, Airaa Abbas who was my crush since childhood. I came out of the car and kept staring her while she was painting. she looked so beautiful in her red kurti and black palazzo pants that I couldn't stop looking at her but as usual her younger sister, faatimah Abbas interrupted me by snapping her fingers to get my attention. "what are you looking at?" my cousin, faatimah Abbas asked in a very teasing manner. "ugh! nothing" I replied. I shifted my eyes to Airaa who was looking at me with shyful expressions on her face. I got shy too and went directly to my uncle mohsin's room to check whether he was ready or not. I greeted uncle mohsin with good morning and gave him a platonic hug. He was ready, I carried his bags and we headed towards the car. We were just about to leave when I heard Airaa calling out for his dad. she ran towards the car.
"Dad you forgot your sweater". said Airaa. Uncle mohsin thanked her and kissed her on her forehead. whilst leaving she gave me a smile. Omg!!! I was so happy that I wanted to jump up and down. "what happened my dear?" asked uncle mohsin.
"nothing I was just thinking about the meeting I have with my clients today" I lied. we arrived at the airport after about forty five minutes of driving. I went to see off uncle mohsin up to the airport security. when leaving the airport I bumped into a lady, omg!! it was aunt sabiha, Airaa's late mother's sister. I greeted her with a hello but she didn't recognise me. "it's me salman, Aziz Abbas's son"
"ow yeah, how are you salman?" she asked.
"I am fine, Alhamdulillah." I replied
"salman dear will you please drop me off at mohsin's place?" asked aunt sabiha.
"of course aunt sabiha, there was no need to ask, you are my aunt. I said.
"Thank you dear, you are such a good- natured boy. said aunt sabiha.
I was so happy that I will get to see Airaa once again!!!! we left for uncle mohsin's place......

to be continued....

Hey guys! this is my first book

Hey guys! this is my first book... if you like it so far, don't forget to share and comment!