I looked because the car stopped there was a crash, we drove by and I recognized that truck, I cried,” EDDIE!” I started crying and I stared at the body next to the car it was him, it was Eddie. Shane asked,” why are you crying and who is Eddie?” I pointed at the body and said,” Eddie! Uncle Eddie!” Ryan asked,” is that your uncle?” I mumbled,” no, but he was like one when my parents were alive but when they died he seemed more like a dad.” I noticed everyone in the car but me stiffened.

I didn’t stop crying, no I couldn’t stop crying. Shane said,” If a bye you ice cream will you stop crying?” I said,” don’t like it.” He sighed and pulled me onto his lap and started rubbing soothing circles on my back. I cried until I fell asleep.

Shane’s POV

Ryan asked,” did she fall asleep?” I nodded. He asked,” Do you want me to take her?” I shook my head. I said,” No, she’s fine.” Ryan fell asleep, shortly after. We pulled into a hotel parking lot and Luke said,” wake them up.” I woke Ryan up and I woke Emmaly up.

Emmaly’s POV

I woke up, in Shane’s lap. I sat up and Shane said,” Come on we’re at a hotel, me and you are stuck in the same room Ryan and the driver have a room.” I nodded, and got out Shane led me to the room once we got in, it was only a bed no couch.

Shane said,” well it looks like we’re sharing a bed.” I ran to the window and looked out it was raining now, I mumbled,” harry.” I was thrown on the bed and I hit my head and yelped in my pain grabbing my head.

Shane said,” your guardian isn’t coming so stop talking about him!” I said,’ I don’t have a guardian.” I jumped up and shouted,” JEREMY!”Shane pulled me back down on the bed and said,” go to sleep!”

I mumbled,” I want Shane.” Shane put an arm around my waist and said,” I’m here.” I shook my head and said,” no you’re not like a brother.” His arm tightened around me and I yelped out in pain. He said,” Go to bed!” I said,” When you get arm off of me I will gladly go to sleep.”

He moved his arm and I scooted over to the edge of the bed and tried to sleep.  When I finally fell asleep it was three in the morning.

When I woke up, Shane, Ryan and the driver dude were all in the room talking. I rolled over and pulled the pillow closer to me and Shane said,” Ryan just wake her up already!” Ryan said,” What and how would I do that?” Shane said,” Sit on her.”

The next thing I know is my back is hurting, I yelped out because it hurt and I know it is going to hurt for the next week. As soon as he got off me I jumped up still on the bed he looked at me and my fist connected with his jaw.

Shane pulled me down onto the floor and slapped me. I said,” I thought slapping were for girls that I refer to as bitches!” his fist connected with my jaw and I yelped. I started to shake with anger and Shane got off of me so I punched the wall and my fist went through the wall, I said,” opps.” I smiled at their surprised faces and Ryan said,” I’m glad you didn’t punch me that hard.” I lost my smile and started rubbing my jaw.

I said,” wasn’t that mad but thanks to you I won’t be running for awhile.” I walked over and sat down on the down. I laid back and closed my eyes and someone sat on my stomach I turned my head to the side of the bed and threw up.

When I was done I curled up in a ball and started to cry. I felt someone pick me up and it was a few moments before I was in the back of the car.  I mumbled,” water.” Ryan said,” shit, we haven’t fed or given her any water in two days.”

A bottle of was handed to me, I opened my eyes to see Shane. The water was cold, so I pressed to my jaw. Shane asked,” Did I hit you that hard?” I nodded and said,” but it’s nothing bad, I’ll get over it I always do.” The last part was barely a whisper, he looked at me. I asked,” I have one question to ask.” He nodded and said,” ok, I will try and answer it.” I asked,” what’s the driver’s name?” he said,” I can’t tell you.”

I nodded and slumped back down in my seat. Ryan sat in the front with whoever he is, and I scooted towards the window and looked out. Shane asked,” are you going to try and escape?” I shook my head no, I said,” no point I have no fuckin clue where we are.”

I looked out the window; Shane pulled me closer to him. I sighed, Shane said,” what?” I looked up and Shane looked at me. I scooted away from him the look in his eyes scared me. I stammered,” w-what’s w-w-wrong?” great now he thinks I’m an idiot.

 I looked down and realized I didn’t have shoes, I smiled. Shane asked,” why are smiling?” it was like a demand but it’s me I already got punched. I shook my head no, he slapped me, I grabbed my cheek and sat up straight. He looked puzzled for a minute. I said,” it’s nothing important.” He made a fist so I continued,” you told me not to talk about them.”

He froze and I sat back, leaning my head on the window. I saw a bear and screamed but my screams are high-pitch and can annoy the hell out of anyone.

Shane’s hand covered my mouth, I started crying and he pulled me back to his side of the car. Ryan said,” what the hell is wrong with you?” I pointed at the bear and whoever is driving speed up a little and I didn’t move away from Shane. Every time I see a bear something bad happens.

Shane said,” Come on we can’t see the bear stop crying.” I shook my head no and pulled my knees up to my chest. Ryan said,” Do you want me to switch spots with Shane?” I looked up at him but didn’t say anything.

Shane snapped,” she’s fine!” I flinched, ask anyone that knows me I hate being yelled at. I mumbled,” please.” Shane put an arm around my shoulders and pulled up to his side. I rested my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep shortly after that.

Shane’s POV

She fell asleep, damn is that all she does? All though we haven’t fed her nor did she drink the water I handed her. I woke her up and said,” You need to drink the water.” She nodded and drank some water. Then fell asleep again and soon enough I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so what did you guys think?