Chapter 13

Morgan’s POV

It has been one day since they announced she was stable. In other words she didn't need a nurse 24\7. I walked in the room to hear harry saying,"...I have said once before and I will gladly say it again. She doesn’t want us here so let’s just leave I don't think her nor her friend want us here." and I was just starting to like well whatever. I hissed, “DID YOU FUCKERS EVEN GIVE SHIT ABOUT HER?!?! AT ALL?"

They looked stunned harry said, “we didn't really but why would you care?" as id he realized what had just said he went to say something else but I couldn't help it. My fist connected with his lip and yes now he had a busted lip. He yelled,” ouch what the hell.” I said, “I care because I and a few others are the closet to family she has left. So if you’re going to leave then just leave instead of this wicked game you are trying to play.” I felt a hot tear stream down my face.

I looked away and sat down in the corner on the floor not facing the wall but also not facing them. I felt more tears run down my face. Liam said,” oh god, please don’t cry.” “I lost everyone that I trust Emmaly I trust her more than my parents! But I guess more of that was because she told me and not her parents and then I made a mistake by telling you traders!” I spat out traders like it was poison.

They looked at me I felt new tears going down my face. Louis said,” ok but, did you still have to punch Harry in the face?” I looked up at him and I felt something snap but not like before this hurt like hell. I let out an ear piercing scream. A nurse rushed in I gripped my head it hurt it felt like it was going to explode. They rushed out of the room and in a different one. They set me on the bed I let the dark consume me.

(Dream)

  I saw Emma she jumping from tree to tree again and running around the ground barefoot. I smiled and then one direction running along with, my smiled dropped. They were running into the water at the beach, they carried Emmaly in and they threw her and she floated back to shore. I tried to move over to her. They were all laughing and having fun but, I couldn’t move. Harry said, “Is she alive?” but he didn’t stop laughing to talk. I began to shake violently. I was beyond pissed.

(End of dream)

I opened my eyes to a bright light and closed them someone shouted shut the lights off.  I opened my eyes and yawned. Harry kissed my forehead and when he pulled away I slapped him and said,” you killed her but you wouldn’t stop laughing.” My voice was barely above a whisper and it was so old Manish.

Harry said,” what?” it wasn’t because I slapped him more of what I was talking about. A doctor said,” she had a dream that must have seemed to have been really realistic and well you heard what it was about.” I didn’t care I wanted to go to sleep and so I did.

Harrys POV

I looked down at her, she was now a sleep. I didn’t get why she had to slap me but as long as she didn’t hate me. I hate it when people hate me. I stood up straight but I couldn’t leave her no Emmaly had the other boys and that would have to do. I climbed in bed next to Emmaly wait no I mean Morgan. I pulled her against my chest and fell asleep thinking how much she reminded me of Emmaly. Did I care about Emmaly or Morgan?  I let dreamland as Emmaly put it consume me.

Sorry its so short kinda had a problem on my hands and no its not drugs or anything like this book