CHAPTER.9: A new marshmallow is born

THE NEXT DAY:

8:00 AM:

Lincoln Loud woke up and got out of bed to wake Marshmello up, and so with that being said Lincoln walked to Marshmello's bedroom and found him sleeping in his bed wearing the same helmet. Lincoln couldn't tell if Marshmello's eyes are closed because his helmet doesn't show his real eyes, but Lincoln started to wake him up.

Lincoln: "Hey, hey Marshmello, wake up, its 8:00 am."

But Marshmello didn't wake up, he just rolled over to the other side of his bed.

And so Lincoln walked up to him quietly trying to not wake him up, as he got close to Marshmello Lincoln knocked on the top of Marshmello's helmet.

After five knocks on Marshmello's helmet, he quickly woke up in a blink of an eye.

Marshmello: (Frighten.) "I HAVE A GUN!!"

Lincoln: (Screaming.) "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

But then, Marshmello found Lincoln in front of him and he thinks that he woke him up.

Marshmello: "Lincoln? Why the hell did you wake me the hell up for?"

Lincoln: "Because it's 8:00 AM."

Marshmello: "Then that case, thanks for waking me up."

Marshmello: (Getting out of bed to get ready for the morning.) "Lincoln I want you to get changed, that means I want you wearing your Mello junior outfit including the helmet. Because we got a big day ahead of us."

Lincoln: "Yes Marshmello.

10 MINUTES LATER:

Mello junior: (Walking down the stairs to the kitchen wearing his Mello junior outfit.) "Dad I'm coming to the kitchen to get my breakfast."

But when Mello junior got to the kitchen, he didn't see a plate or a bowl of breakfast. But Mello junior found Marshmello in the kitchen holding a camera and behind him was a man wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and black shoes.

Mello junior: "Marshmello, who is this guy behind you?"

Marshmello: "Oh, he's Mariano, he's our camera for our new video for my YouTube channel."

Mello junior: "What are we doing for our new YouTube video?"

Marshmello: "Since you're living with me and teaming up with me by pretending to be my son, I thought I make a new Cooking with Marshmello video having you as my special guest."

Mello junior: (Excited.) "OK THEN LET'S GO!"

1 HOUR LATER...

And so Marshmello and Mello junior are finished making the video, and Marshmello uploaded the video on his channel.

With that being said, Marshmello and Mello junior walked through the front yard door to hop inside Marshmello's Lamborghini that he was driving last night.

Marshmello: (Hopping inside the Lamborghini and buckling up his seatbelt.) "Hey Mello junior, I know a great restaurant we can go to for breakfast."

Mello junior: (Hopping inside the Lamborghini and buckling up his seatbelt.) "Sweeeeeet."

Marshmello: (Starting up the Lamborghini and exiting the driveway of his mansion.) "Here are the rules Lincoln, whenever we're in public, we must always wear our helmets no matter what."