CHAPTER.5: Marshmello

2 HOURS LATER:

2 HOURS LATER:

Lincoln was still walking with a really sad look on his face, he felt like a real nobody way more than he felt every day at school. He was walking through the open road with never-ending tears,  Lincoln still has a couple of bruises on his face.

Lincoln: (Really sad.) "Well, here I am, out on the open road, all by myself, with a broken heart, and with no one to love, not even my family."

Suddenly, Lincoln starts singing a song called "One thing right" by Marshmello. And while Lincoln was singing the music of the song also played out of no where.

   Lincoln: (Still walking through the open road.)                                                                                                      "I've cheated and I've lied, I broke down and I've cried, I've got nothing to hide, no more. I've loved and I've hurt, broken people down with words, more grace than I deserve, for sure. Know to be crazy know to be wild, mama had herself a little devilish child, ain't no stranger to the troubles ar my door. I've been at the wrong place at the wrong time, chasing all the wrong things most of my life, been every kind of lost that you can't find, but I got one thing right, been the kinda guy girl's  mommas don't like, running with the wrong crowd on a wrong night, I've been wrong about a million times, but I got one thing right"

Then suddenly the music stopped playing, and Lincoln stopped singing.

Lincoln: "Why me god? How can this day get any worse?"

And it turns out, yes, yes it can.

Because way behind Lincoln is a person driving a white Lamborghini, and the person driving the white Lamborghini doesn't notice Lincoln standing on the road.

Lincoln: (Looked behind him and found the white Lamborghini behind him.) "Well what do you know? A car accident."

Lincoln didn't run away from the car because he might as way go with the flow because of the argument. And the driver saw him and pulled over, but Lincoln still got hit by a car. But luckily, he's still ok.

When Lincoln fell down to the road moaning in pain, the driver of the car opened the door and the driver was Lincoln's favorite celebrity and favorite DJ ever, the one and only......

MARSHMELLO!!!

When Marshmello found the person that he hit with his Lamborghini, Marshmello freaked out having his hand on the side oh his Marshmello helmet, and the other hand on the other side of the Marshmello helmet.

Marshmello: (Freaking out like there's no tomorrow.) "OH NO!, NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!, NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!, I'M TO FAMOUS TO GO TO JAIL!!, AND I'M TO FAMOUS TO TAKE OFF MY HELMET FOR THIS!!"

While Marshmello was freaking the crap out, Lincoln woke up finding himself not injured from the car accident, and also found himself with the driver who accidentally hit him with his Lamborghini. And so Lincoln got up and stand in front of Marshmello.but he didn't notice Lincoln waking up.

Lincoln: (Confused.) "Excuse me, sir or mam, but who are you and I'm sorry that I didn't paid attention to the road."

Marshmello stopped freaking out and turned to Lincoln. When he turned to Lincoln, he was really surprised about who he was talking to, Lincoln's heart started pounding really hard, and he started sweating everywhere like there's no tomorrow.

Lincoln: (Nervous as hell.) "H- H- Hol- Holy crap, are you M- Mar- Marshmello?"

Marshmello: "Yep."

Lincoln: "The Marshmello?"

Marshmello: "The one and only."

Suddenly Lincoln felt even way more surprised and nervous as shit. And so Lincoln keep talking to him.

Lincoln: "WO- WORLD FAMOUS DJ!?!"

Marshmello: "Everybody know me"

Lincoln: "WORLD FAMOUS MUSIC PRODUCER!?!"

Marshmello: "Yep."

Lincoln: "FORTNITE CHAMPION!?!"

Marshmello: "With a little help of Ninja."

Lincoln: "FIRST DJ CELEBRITY TO PERFORM A CONCERT INSIDE A VIDEO GAME!?!"

Marshmello: "Obviously, because my fans have been asking me if I'll ever return to Fortnite to put on another Fortnite concert."

Lincoln: "KEEPING THE TRUE IDENTITY A SECRET!?!"

Marshmello: "I show it, you don't share it."

Lincoln was really surprised that he met Marshmello. Then Lincoln ask him one more question, just to make sure that he is talking to Marshmello.

Lincoln: "But seriously though, are you actually the real Marshmello?"

Marshmello: "I'm wearing my Marshmello helmet right now, so who do you think I am?"

After Marshmello answered Lincoln's question, Lincoln felt even way more surprised and happy, he got more nervous that he just fainted down to the road, unconscious.

(THIS ISNT THE END OF THE STORY BECAUSE CHAPTER.6 IS COMING SOON. IF YOU KNOW MARSHMELLO IN PERSON AND IF YOU'RE A FRIEND OF MARSHMELLO, PLEASE SHOW HIM THIS CHAPTER AND TELL HIM TO READ THE REST OF THE BOOK. AND MARSHMELLO IF YOUR READING THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE THE BEST DJ EVER YOUR MY FAVORITE AND IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. AND IF YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GIVE THIS A COMMENT AND A VOTE. AND FOR THE REST OF YOU GUYS, I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF                              "THE SON OF MARSHMELLO".)