chapter 6

Shyla pov

She pushed me back in the room and on the bed and attacked my face i started kissing back but stopped "we cant do this" i said "why" she asked "i dont even know your name" "dymond" she said then kissed me again and started to rub my pussy throught the suit and i moaned very loud.

Kentrell pov

I walked out my room to look for dymond but heard moaning coming from shy room i walked in to see dymond and shy kissing and dymond fingering her through her suit then she started to take her suit off i shut the door and locked it and got their attention. Dymond didnt stop she pulled her suit off and kiss down her stomach and started to eat her pussy by now my dick at attention.

Shyla pov

she started to eat my pussy then kentrell walked over and slipped her bottom off and started eating her out from the back she was moaning and screaming and so was me.

i flipped over and rode her face while kentrell stripped hime self and took me off her and sat me on his dick while i rode his dick dymond rode his face then me and dymond was kissing each other then he started to pound in me like crazy "ohh omg fucckkk" i screamed i he started groanin and sending vibrations on dymond pussy by now i was creamin all over his dick "shittt baby oohh fuck dont stop" she screamed she got up and started sucking his dick while he sucked my clit and stuck his fingers in me "daddyyy" i said then came again he got up to go run us sum water but dymond was out like light.

i bent down to get my underwear from the draw to feel him sliding in me. "Oohh fucckkkk shiitttt oommmgggg please stop" i said  "fuck" he groaned i started to shake my ass on him while he fuck me "damn shy throw det shit back" i started to finger my self as he fucked me harder "omggg" i said  "whats my fucking name" he said "ken- trell" i said  "wrong answer" he said "da dadd-dadddyyy" i screamed once i came he pulled out and came on my ass we took a shower and went to sleep. That was a good  night i thought.