chapter 3

Nba youngboy pov

We was all in the living room except shyla and quan they was still sleep. "Yall want wake them up" kd asked "yuh we gone throw water on em" i said we all got up to go fill them up and we went up the stairs and into shyla room and counted to three and dumped it on them.

Shyla pov

I was having a good ass nap til i felt water on me and quan jumped up while they all took off. I was running after youngboy cuz he was the one  i seen over me. "Estupido culo nigga" i said after i beat tf outta him. "Damn say it again that was sexy" and then ben agreed "no stupid bitch" i said then went upstairs to my room.

I did my hygiene stuff and make up and put on a red 23 jordan shirt and black shorts with a pair of red and black jordans. "What the fuck do you have on" Youngboy said i ignored him and went outside. I went and every body was putting bags on a tour bus "what going on" i asked youngboy "i got a mini tour for 2 weeks" he said with a irritated and mad face. "when was you gone tell me" i said "i just did" he said "com on" he said "what bout my clothes" "they packed alri" he said "ok" he then locked his house up and we got on the bus i sat in the far back with youngboy i tried to ask what state we going to but he put his air pods in and ignored me i just went to sleep cuz im not bout to kiss nobody ass tf.

I woke up with nobody on the bus and quan shaking me after montana got the rooms i had to share a room with the devil him self youngboy. We all was like we going to the mall so as we was walking to the car youngboy rented i asked quan to take my picture he took it and i posted it.

 We all was like we going to the mall so as we was walking to the car youngboy rented i asked quan to take my picture he took it and i posted it

Liked by nbayoungboy,og three,and 168,108,732 others
Og three: sis 💚
Nba youngboy: 😏
Polo.capalot: hit me up
Nba youngboy : @polo.capalot she nigga

After i looked at the comment i laughed in my  head cuz you could comment but not talk to me . we got to the mall and people was screaming for them so i just left i was shopping for like 1 and da half when yb called and said we leaving.

At home

I got in the shower for bout 1 and da half and put on a black shirt with grey underware and i decided to post a picture.

Liked by quando rondo, nba youngboy,and 167,568 other

Comments disabled

I walked out the bathroom to be mugged by yb he just walked past me in the bathroom. I was on my phone and then he walked out in basketball shorts and no shirt. About 30 minutes lata my phone died so i put it on the charger. Yb wasn't talking to me and i was bored "yb" i said and he ignored me "youngboy do you hear me" i said to be ignored again i took matters in my own hands.

I climed on top of him he looked up from his phone and mugged me "get offa meh" he said "talk to me" i said he ignored me i start to gring my hip against him "stop" he said i went faster and he started to grunt and moan and i can feel his dick getting harder by the second "you gone talk to me" i said "no" he said by now im biting my lip from keep from moaning i started to jump up and down for him to grab my waist "please stop you teasing tf outta a nigga" he said "you gone talk to me" i said "yuh" i stopped and he mugged me while i smiled innocently i got off of him.

"now why you not talking to me" i said "cuz you keep playin with me  coming ouside in them high ass shorts and posting pictures in fucking underwear showing how fat you pussy is nobody need to see that but me" he said  "ok i wont do it again" i  said then climed back on him he turned the lamp off and went to sleep.