"Drop the towel."

"I like to dress in private."

Elijah gave me a side glance; the smile was no longer laced upon his lip. Without the smile, he turned into the dark Elijah. When he spoke, his words sounded like sneaky snakes were climbing up my body to poison me. "Didn't I tell you that I will dress you?"

I gulped. The room felt cold. I held the dagger tighter, a reminder of my protection. Although, Elijah didn't seem afraid of the weapon he had gifted me. Somehow, he made me tremble in fear even though I was holding a sharp weapon that could kill him.

Slowly I nodded to which he smiled. "Good. Now, drop the towel and move away from the wall. Don't be so shy darling, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

Putting my shame and vulnerability aside, I let the towel drop to my feet and moved away from the wall. The second the towel hit the floor, my arms immediately began to cover my breasts. My toes curled tightly as I waited for him to hurry the fuck up and dress me. To cover my nude body from his eyes. His gaze loomed leisurely over my body, sliding from my tiptoes and up to my covered chest where they lingered for a hot minute. I hated how he looked at me like it was the first time he was seeing me naked.

"The dress, Elijah," I mumbled, well, almost snarled out between my gritted teeth.

"It's very tempting to leave you like that." I bit my tongue. "But I rather see you in this dress."

He walked toward me while holding the dress carefully. Standing before me, he unzipped the zipper at the back of the dress before he gathered the fabric in his hands and pulled it over my head. My hands went through the armholes - managing awkwardly with the dagger in my hand - and I felt as the soft fabric slid down my body like a waterfall. Elijah silently walked behind me; his fingers never stopped touching me, my anxiety level rose up as I couldn't drop my guard for one second. He moved my hair to one shoulder and I saw from the reflection of the mirror on the opposite wall that he was standing close to me. I could feel him. His head near my neck.

My whole body stiffens when his rough fingers slowly trailed down the length of my back, over my spine until he reached the zipper. When he pulled the zipper up, it didn't stop him from still touching my skin. I felt one finger tracing up along with the zipper and I nearly suffocated myself form holding back so much air in my lungs. I needed to breathe. I needed to get away from him.

Finally, Elijah took a step away. And I exhaled silently, holding my body from shaking and letting him know what he was doing to me.

"Turn around and let me see you," I began to hate his simple yet tortures orders. But I did as I was asked. His eyes trailed down my body but he gave nothing away from his thoughts. I knew I had lost weight; the dress was loose at some parts of the body. But I didn't care. "Beautiful."

My eyes widen at that simple word. Beautiful.

He turned his back to me and went to the closet. He returned with a pair of heels. Did he seriously think I was in any shape and form to walk in heels right now? I wanted to smash his face with them.

Like before, he went down on one knee. He took hold of my ankle, taking his sweet time to put the heels on. Standing on heels was the last thing I wanted but I grasped my displeasure and calmed it down for now. It's a good thing that I had years of practice to wear heels, so in other words, it was second nature to me.

Elijah stood upright again. Face to face. From the corner of my eye, I saw his hand raising until he grasped my chin and lifted my head to meet his gaze. His eyes roamed every inch of my face until they landed on my lips. "You need lipstick. Pretty color for my Diamond."