chapter 2. carter

CHAPTER 2

••Carter's POV••

I watched the nightmares. I heard the screams. I felt the tears. I saw the blood, trailing down the skin of the only people I cared for. All because of the one person: the one single person that was supposed to protect me from that exactly. Who was supposed to be my role model.

People talk of their nightmares. Images they see at night, haunting them every so often. They say of monsters, ghosts and other varying nightmares. But for me, personally, the only nightmare I have is my life exactly. I live in my own nightmare, along with my innocent mother and precious little sister Indigo. Those two are my life; my sun; my everything. You see, I would like to say that I love them. As much as I want to, I can't. Inside of me, I used to have emotions- as frail and thin as a glass window. Isn't it sad how my own father shattered that window with a hammer and barely any effort. He took away everything I ever knew as happiness and basically everything along those lines.

I've seen love fade over the years, turning itself into torture for my mom and sister.

You have absolutely no idea how many times I have tried to count the scars, cuts and bruises specking and taking up most of my skin. How many times I've cried myself to sleep at night; fearing whats just ahead of me in the days out of grasp.

At school, and out of my jail cell in which i call home, I am the "bad boy" of this wretched town. Im known for doing things no one else dares to do. Why do i do it? Well. What else is left to do with my life? Why do I need to care? I don't need to try to act "bad." I don't do it so the girls "will be all over me." I don't care about them. There are only sluts in this town.

Long ago, I promised myself to never trust love. That love never lasted.

That love never existed.

-----

haha hey guys! this is Amyyyy (aka OpalGem) and as you may know I am writing Carters POV!!! awesome, huh? My BFF, Sarah is doing Willow. I hope you guys will enjoy this book. here's the descriptions of the characters---

carter- ink black hair, tan light olive skin, indigo eyes and ABSSS

willow- lilac hair with light blue tips, pale porcelain skin, slim (not skinny) and celery green eyes.

love yaaaa~ Opal

/\___/\

( (•) + (•) )

********************