They even took cattle and all their birds animals with them

All the girls covered their faces ...... And some sat on horses with swords as protection they surrounded this group of people ...... Manik and guruji are leading them ....manik is still going with closed eyes....There's a small girl in the whole girls ..... Who is born in this ashram ..... As a pregnant girl is pushed out of the house after the death of her husband ...... She became the eyes of manik ...... she is leading him..... Manik became very close to that small girl .....

 Manik became very close to that small girl

Imli ....A cute girl in the ashram ...... Looks cute but very talented ..... She is learning all the skills from childhood .....maniks good friend .....

Manik in mind ....Where are they taking me ..... I don't want to ask guruji ....Bcoz if I ask him he may feel suspicious about me ....I don't know what to do ....I can't even see anything ...Where are they leading me ....Are they suspicious about me ..... But what if they got to know about me .....Are they going to prison me .....I don't know what to do....

Suddenly manik comes out of his trance hearing a voice .......It's imli who is saying him directions ......

Imli: kya hua .....We are behind everyone all are going fast ....She says cutely .....

Manik immediately increased his speed of horse .....Forgetting all his thinking ......

Then nearly after travelling a full day ....They all stopped in the forest ...... And arranged tents ..... And started  cooking food .....

Guruji: manik ....We need to be alert .... As we are out of reach for help ....

Manik : what are you saying guruji .....y do we need help .....

Guruji : i can't tell you everything now ...But onething i can tell u  clear is ....mythili life is in danger ....I didn't tell her ....But we need to be awake the whole night ....You can happily take away that cloth ....Plzz help me to protect  her .....Bcoz she is my responsibility ......And I can trust you by seeing your skills .....

Manik : guruji .... Okay ....Don't say anything ....but Plzz don't say plzz ....I will protect  her she is my dost .....You all can sleep ....I will guard you all ..... You all gave me food and shelter for a long time ....Now it's my time to do something in return....Trust me guruji ....No harm will ever reach her ....It's my responsibility from now .... You can relax .....

Guruji blessed him and left to his tent ..... All the others sat together and had their food  ......even manik sat with them to have food.....After food everyone left to sleep.....

All of them slept in tents ....manik is sitting near the fire on the stone ....As it is very cold .....

Mythili came out of her tent ....She saw manik sitting there alone .....

Mythili : y r u sitting here manik  ....

Manik : mujhe neendh nahi ayi ......
You sleep it's late ....

Mythili : i heard you talking to guruji ....

Manik : i know you heard it ....

Mythili : what ?????

Manik : my nose works better ..... Its just my eyes are closed .....

Mythili : need to be very careful with you ......

Manik : don't worry ....  I can never hurt you....

Mythili : promise me that you will never hurt me ....

Manik : even you do mistake also i won't hurt you .....Promise .....

Mythili : what if I break your trust .....

Manik : i will understand you with the situation.... If you do it purposely there might be some reason......What if I break your trust ....By hiding anything from you .....

Mythili : that will the last day i will be with you ....Bcoz i can't stay where someone dont trust me ....That's y I'm here ......

Manik : why r u not married .....??? All the girls here are either married or had problems in married life ....Or no husband's .....

Mythili : my life is a mystery which can never be solved ..... I was always being the target to threaten my family
So my family is scared of my safety ....
They wanted someone who could protect me from all the threats ........

Manik : don't worry you will find one .....who could protect you from all evils ......

Mythili : you can also sleep ....I'm capable enough to protect myself ......

Manik : i know your capability ......But I can't take back my words given to guruji .....So go and sleep ....It's cold here .....

Mythili looks at him.... And the surroundings. ...There is a big sword beside him.....He doesn't have anything to cover himself and also it's very cold there  ....So she went inside the tent and brought a big shawl and covered him with it .....He smiled knowing who it is.....

Manik : go and sleep dost ......

Mythili smiled and left to sleep after wishing him......

Precap : manik fighting alone