"I wish I could show that Jacob wasn't the one who did it... but I can't talk to the paps. How do we convince them if Jacob won't talk?" "I guess we just wait it out and hope it dies down," Luke murmured sadly. At that moment however, Jacob's office door opened again and Tommy walked in, Jacob trailing behind him and looking rather angry. Troye figured it has meant that Jacob had been forced to speak with him. Tommy, however, seemed happy and unharmed, and he gave Troye a friendly smile and wave before he stepped up to Luke to strip to his boxers in order to be checked up. The wavy haired Dom walked behind his desk, tapping Troye on the shoulder to signal him to move from the desk chair.

Troye tried to scramble up, but Jacob caught his arm and forced him to move slowly. Once Jacob had seated himself back in his spot, much to Troye's surprise, the Dom held his arms out in invitation. Troye was never one to turn down a cuddle from Jacob. The larger man smelled warm and cinnamony, almost like fall spices, and Troye carefully eased himself into Jacob's lap. The doctor and the blonde noticed the two, hiding their smiles at the slight displays of affection, and Jacob idly ran his fingers through the back of Troye's hair.

"How are Tommy's injuries?" Jacob asked. "They're healing great as well," Luke hummed. "I think his stitches can even come out sooner than Troye's. How does tomorrow sound,Tom." "Good," Tommy flashed Luke a large smile as he moved to tug his clothes back on. "Thank you, Dr. Gilford." "Anytime, pal," Luke chuckled. He looked to Jacob, giving a sort of salute. "I'll show myself out. Have a nice day, see you all tomorrow." "Goodbye, Luke," Jacob murmured to the other Dom as the man slipped from the room. Tommy stood shyly until Jacob cracked a small smile. "You're excused Tommy, I have no control over you. However, feel free to visit this side of the house later if Brandon doesn't need you. Troye enjoys your company, and it's nice for you to keep him busy while I work."

"Yes, of course," Tommy nodded quickly, smiling at Troye. "See you later, Troye..." The blonde scurried from the room, and Troye shifted a bit. Sitting was so much harder with stitches in his bum. When Troye settled again, Jacob lowered his hands from Troye's hair, quietly growling to himself. "S-sorry," Troye squeaked, fearing that his wiggling was irritating his Dom. "You're perfectly alright, pet," Jacob said distractedly.

"What's not alright is the fucking paps. And can you guess who had the decency to show me a newspaper and laugh?" "I showed you a magazine..." Troye said apologetically. Jacob continued patiently, "Well yes, but you didn't do this to yourself, now did you? Brandon. Brandon thinks this is hysterical." Troye could almost feel the tension radiating off of Jacob, and he turned a bit so he could face his Dom rather than the oak of Jacob's desk. Jacob's face was void of emotion, which Troye had come to discover meant that Jacob was near one of his bursts of rage. Though generally, Jacob pushed Troye away during those times, because he knew himself well enough to know that there was a fair chance he'd yell at Troye unfairly during one of those bursts. This time, though, Jacob had one hand gripped onto the loose material of Troye's pants to prevent the boy from going anywhere.

Cautiously, Troye leaned to rest his head against Jacob's shoulder and lifted his hand to rub at Jacob's chest. Much to his relief, Jacob's hand released his pants and snaked around his upper back instead. Troye was quiet for a bit, but he knew that Jacob generally liked Troye's input unless he was angry with Troye, and Troye knew that he wasn't the reason for Jacob's anger, "But he knows he did it. And we know he did it. A wise man once told me to ignore what other people think."

"That wise man said that before his career was threatened," Jacob grumbled. "Well... I think that you're a fantastic Dom, sir. I know you wouldn't do that. Surely they'll see in time that you wouldn't do that, too. That you're a better man than that." "Am I?" Jacob asked sharply. "What makes me a better Dom, hmm? I allow you to use a fork?" Troye flinched a little, but he didn't shy away. He figured it wouldn't be good for Jacob's mindset at that moment if he were to cringe away, "Not just that. You respect me, you care for me, you take give me the orders that I need... you've already told me that you would never hurt me in some of the ways that he hurts poor Tommy. And I believe you."