~ Innocent ~

A/N: I know Nick wasn't with them when they were in high school, it's just a story, don't yell at me please. Also, let me know if you want me to write more stories with "innocent humbug Alex" :)

*Miles' POV*

My eyes were connected with Matt's as words slip from my mouth, loud immature teenagers screaming and joking throughout the school lunch tables. "We should do a gig together some time, seems fun, of course you don't have-" I cut him off before he can drag himself down "-Mate, don't think I wouldn't want to" Playful giggles escaped from my mouth as I spoke the sentence. A small hand softly touched my thigh as Matt, who was across from me, kept talking about doing a gig or jamming together, even if they don't usually do. 

"Mi-Miles?" Alex sheepishly asked me, innocently looking straight into my eyes. "Yes?" Was all I could think of at the moment. It was at that second I realized Matt had started to talk about his idea with Nick and Jamie, leaving me with Alex, not that it was bad, I just didn't know why he suddenly wanted to talk to me. He is a very quiet, shy kid. Even when it's just me, him, Matt, Jamie and Nick. 

"I-it hurts" Alex whines quietly, lightly pulling my hand over to his lap. My hand went limp as soon as he touched it, letting him do whatever he pleases. He sets my dead-weight hand down on his crotch, pushing down on it ever so slightly (sorry if that's supposed to be hyphenated). A whimper escapes his mouth, only pushing my hand down harder. My eyes were wide, trying not to let anything bad spill from my lips. "Let's...go to the bathroom, I can fix it" Alex nods his head harshly, moving my hand, not standing up. I was already on my feet, wondering why he won't stand up. 

"I might fall back down" Alex softly whined, looking up at me with those fucking innocent eyes. I let a small sigh slip from my mouth before reaching down, pulling his thighs closer to the edge. He just sat and watched me, yelping when I quickly pressed his chest against mine, holding his thighs so he didn't fall. Alex's small, fragile arms wrapped around my neck, legs around my lower back. Matt, Nick,  and Jamie looked at us a little strange before I signaled I would tell them later. His deep red, bushy face was sitting in the nape of my neck, making me smile softly. My feet started to move, fast-walking to the bathroom.

Don't say it, just don-

I cut my thoughts off, "Ya know," my lips ghosted around his ear, whispering "Most friends don't help their friends with your little problem" Alex shivered in my arms, making me speed up my pace. "I-i'm sorry you were just the closest pers-" He tried to quickly stutter out "Ally, i'm the only one that would do this for you, I promise" I could sense his questions, but his mouth stayed shut, only small whimpers escaping. 

We finally reach the bathrooms and I'm quick to check if anyone is inside a stall.

Thank god they were all empty

The door is locked, something I must have done a few moments ago. "Miles please" Alex begged, knees slightly shaking when his feet hit the ground. "Hold on love" I stated in a normal tone, my clothed back sliding down the cold, heavy metal door, settling down on the ground. The small boy approaches me, a little scared. My left hand lightly pats my thigh,  signaling him to come closer. 

Once he was sitting in my lap, I softly set my hand on his crotch, rubbing. A few whines came from his mouth, causing me to get a little hard. 

I'm going to be hard by the end of this

"More please" Alex let out a high-pitched whimper, his head falling back into my shoulder. My hands started to unbuckle his pants rather fast, wanting him to have what he deserves. When his pants were pushed down to his knees, I stuck the tips of my fingers under his waistband, pulling them down. His dick sprang up, causing the innocent boy to gasp. The underwear were now out of the way, showing him on full display (ya bitch just rhymed without trying). 

I softly grasp the base of his dick, causing another gasp to escape Alex's mouth. Up and down, over and over, fairly slowly. "How does that feel, princess?" "G-good" He moaned out, quickly covering his mouth after. "You can moan baby, it's not against the rules, yet"  A louder moan comes from Alex as my hand speeds up, the other hand trailing up his stomach. I reach his nipple, softly rolling it in between my index and middle finger. A loud mewl sounded in my right ear, his back arching off my chest, legs spreading. The left hand, that was connected to his dick sped up, letting short whines fall from Alex's lips. "M-more please" I could sense he was getting closer, I couldn't help myself. My right hand pulled his right nipple out, creating another loud moan in Alex's mouth. His legs quickly shut as he squirmed on my lap, almost screaming in pleasure. "Its too much its too much!!" He cried, not knowing the feeling of getting close. "Baby, you're gonna cum" 

My hand that was connected to his tip was soon covered in cum, Alex looked down, curiosity written all over his face. I grab some paper towels I set down before hand, wiping the cum off my hand (and his tip), reaching for his boxers, pulling them back up. Alex's pants followed soon after, leaving him fully dressed in my lap. 

Once he was standing, he wobbled over to the sink, staring at me through the mirror. His hands took hold of the sink, making it easier for him to balance. Alex just stood there for a few seconds before asking,

"Whats 'cum'?'" 

.

.

OK FOLKS, I decided to write a longer one, due to my absence. If you ever want me to continue one, just leave a comment! I will most likely do it :))

word count: 1001