~ Ride Me ~

*Miles' POV*

I unlock my flat's door, which was difficult to begin with, having multiple bags of groceries in my hands. As my hands worked on putting all of the new food away, my ears were focused on the light whimpers and moans from the bedroom of my sweet little Alex. I mean, he was needy when I left, begging me to stay before I finally forced him to let me go; I wasn't even gone long (less than an hour). Once all the food was put away, I silently walked over to our room, twisting the knob inaudibly, pushing the thankfully un-squeaky door to reveal the back of a nude Alex, eyes closed, riding a pillow.

And fuck, was it hot

"Oooh, Miless" He roared, causing my dick to harden. Maybe I should be funny,

"Yes kitten?" He immediately stopped, looking back at me with a beet red color on his cheeks. He starts to get off the pillow when I say

"Couldn't wait? Now your gonna have to wait until I tell you to stop cumming" lust takes over my body as I walk up behind him and lightly grabbed his hips, moving him to the side. He furrowed his eyebrows and asks me what i'm doing "you'll see" I whisper in that low, husky voice he seems to love. Alex shivers as I continue to move things around, ending up with the pillow he was riding on the ground, me in the middle of the bed with my hands behind my head.

"Go ahead baby, ride me"

He didn't move for a few seconds, then began to crawl to me, sticking his head in between my legs, mouthing me through the thin black underwear.

"Fuckk Allyy" I groaned as I threw my head back, wanting him to keep going. After a few minutes of teasing the hell out of me, he pulls my briefs down, causing my dick to spring up. Alex goes to grab the lube, stopping mid-way. He looks at me, slightly sinking back down to were he was and smirked, causing my dick to twitch. Alex finally lines my twitching cock up with his throbbing entrance. My hands immediately grabbed his hips, as he slowly sunk down onto me. Once I was fully inside him, he moans, throwing his head back. I start a slow rhythm, speeding up with each bounce until he was screaming.

"Oh Mi please don't stop!" He mewled, causing me to groan for the hundredth time. A few minutes later, little Ally was begging me to cum; I of course granted him permission with a simple, "Didn't I say you were going to cum a lot?" He screamed my name, cumming all over his own chest.

"Miles, I can't do this again-" He mumbled, settling down on my dick.

"Aww, isn't that too bad" I said in a way you would talk to a child, causing him to whine like one. 

;)

word count: 491