You die

As you laid on a bed in the makeshift med bay at the scrap yard Ratchet was connecting a few wires to the Cybertronian femme body. You didn't know what was happening and you thought that you were going to die, and you were at peace with that. You had lived a long, happy life.

"Is everything almost Ready, Doc?" Wheeljack quietly asked Ratchet.

"Please don't call me Doc! And yes, everything is almost ready." Ratchet said as he typed something on a datapad.

"W-Wheeljack." You said quietly, hoping to get his attention.

Wheeljack walked over to where you were and he activated his holoform. He sat in the chair next to the bed you were laying on and he held your frail, right hand.

"I'm here, Sunshine." Wheeljack said with a sad smile.

"We've had fun, haven't we?" You asked as you tried to smile.

"Yeah, we have." Wheeljack said.

"Wheeljack, we both knew that I wouldn't live forever, and now that I'm going to pass on to the next life I want you to find someone who will love you and go on all kinds of crazy adventures with you." You said as you managed to smile.

"I-I..." Wheeljack started to say as he tried not to cry.

"Just promise me one thing." You said as your breathing got slower.

"A-anything." Wheeljack said.

"Promise me that you won't be too reckless and blow things up." You said in a raspy voice.

"I-I'll try, for you." Wheeljack said as Ratchet's holoform hooked you up to a machine without you caring.

"I-I love you.....W-Wheeljack....." You said as you closed your eyes for the last time.

As Ratchet's holoform fizzled away your hand went limp in Wheeljack's hand. As Ratchet turned the machine on Wheeljack finally allowed himself to cry.