stain

Shinoria's p.o.v
So everyone's meeting up at the train station and getting in thier different groups of the areas thier hero agencies are in. But, my dad just sent a driver to pick me up it seems some how he got the idea that me and todoroki were dating and wants to keep us as for away form each other as possible. I honestly don't know where he could've gotten that idea from.
So back to the agency I know they don't feature a lot of it in the anime but it's pretty cool that's judging it from the outside. Just as I was going to step inside thier was a flash of lightning then a woman's figure appeared "hey kid" she said  I know this voice but from where "do I know you?" I asked that's when one of those air arrow thing flew into her chest so I do know her
"Don't tell me you don't remember how your own mother"
"No and if I did I wouldn't have asked who you were" I said in matter of fact tone
"Well it's been a while hasn't it?"
"Yep it's nice to see that you've come back from the dead 'mother' why are you here"
I stated glaring at her thing is I kind of suspected she was alive but why show up now
"Isn't it obvious I came to take you on and train you my self"
She answered
"No thank you"
"Y-No?"
"I already choose to be dad's intern"
"Well he already gave me the go ahead so your coming with me- isn't that right honey"
"Yes it is" my dad came out in his old man form witch I consider to be wierd cause my 'mom' doesn't look a day over 21
"Sorry, she forced me" more like she seduced him I'm pretty sure she seduced him "fine cause obviously I have no say in my own life but, whatever"
Then all three of us stood there for a good five minutes without saying a word fuck this "how are we gonna get thier you didn't drive here did you?"
"Well I walked here a the speed of light but since you don't have that much control over your power. Your dad will have to carry us"
"Is dad gonna stay with us?"
"No sorry darling I have thing to do here"
"Do You have your own agency?" I asked
"No I work in the new York I'm on leaf"
"No wonder you were never thier , why now, why show up now"
"Because......nonya"
"Bitch"
"Hn, did you say something"
"No nothing, let's go"
she heard, I'm sure she heard. Let's see what life has in store for me

Shouta's p.o.v
Dad's agency is great we just got her and I'm already learning a lot like not to leave him and shouto in the same room for long.
The tension between them is awkward dad's acting like he won something and shouto is trying to be nice. I need help hope shinoria is having a better time that me.
Probably should of told her I overheard her dad talking to her mom on the phone. O well she probably already knows now. I think she hates her mother although I don't know why. Probably because she left her when she was a child and in her past life it was the opposite her father left her with her mother.
"Shouta let's go" shouto said here we go again
Shinoria's p.o.v
After a couple weeks of training and I got a hold on my powers I got a mysterious text from izuku it was the text from the episode with the fight with stain. So I used one of my new skill called flash. I could move from one place to another in a matter of seconds no matter how far.
But first I have to find miss bitch and tell her I was leaving.
so after a couple minutes of search I finally found her and she told me to do what I have do and bring something back for her.
Well miss fucking world you can be where ever in the world you want to be and get whatever in the world you want and I'm not gonna even
not even in my Mind no matter how much I want to
In a blink of an eye I  arrived in front of the alley it seems the todoroki's just arrived. After the fighting and stuff turns out stain really like really liked me he said I reminded him of someone i wonder if it's my 'mom' or dad most likely dad.
Only thing different than in the anime was that me and shouta joined the fight a while after todoroki because shouta contacted me before she left and todoroki left before her and it still wasn't easy everyone ended up with injuries
shouta only got scratches I got a cut over my eye right be for I removed one of his arms.