Season 2 Episode 6 - Awake

PREVIOUSLY:
Callum kidnapped Ryder.
Deanna stabbed Callum.
Dean discovered Callum's wounded body.

Sam and Deanna and Ryder and John and Nicole are sitting in the living room when Sam's cell phone rings and Sam picks up his cell phone and looks at the caller ID and says "it's Dean" and he accepts the call as he presses the cell phone to his ear

Sam and Deanna and Ryder and John and Nicole are sitting in the living room when Sam's cell phone rings and Sam picks up his cell phone and looks at the caller ID and says "it's Dean" and he accepts the call as he presses the cell phone to his ear. Dean frantically says "Hey Sammy you all need to get down to the hospital" Sam asks panicked "Hospital? Why? Are you okay?" John and Deanna look to each other with worry and Dean says "Yeah I'm fine, It's Callum some bastard stabbed him" Sam gasps in shock and says "Yeah sure we'll be there" Sam ends the call and John asks "Well? What's going on?" Sam looks to Ryder and says "It's Callum, he's been hurt...We gotta get to the hospital" Deanna nods "Do we have to?" John puts on his leather jacket and says "Deannie enough! Callum is family we need to be there" Deanna rolls her eyes and she says "What about Ryder? I'm not bringing him to the hospital. The hospital is no place for kids" Bobby nods and says "Deanna's right, I'll watch the kid, just you keep me updated" and Deanna nods and says "Thanks Bob".

The three Winchester's arrive at the hospital as they see Dean sitting in the waiting room and John says "There's your Brother, cmon". Dean stands up as they walk towards him and John asks "What happened?" Dean says trying his best not to cry "He got stabbed, I swear I'm gonna find the son of a bitch who stabbed him and I'm gonna tear them from limb to limb" Deanna looks at Dean as she asks "Is he dead?" Sam lightly slaps Deanna's arm and scolds her and Dean says "I don't know, the doctors won't tell me anything". John marches to the reception desk and says "Hello I was wondering if you could help me? My Son Callum Lowdes is hurt and I was wondering if you could tell me how he is?" The receptionist asks "You're his Father?" John nods "Yeah I am" and the receptionist says "Wait there a minute, I will get the Doctor" and John nods and after a moment looks back to his children. A doctor appears before John and says "Mr. Lowdes Callum has suffered severe injuries, but he is awake" and John sighs in relief.

NEXT TIME:
Callum is awake.
Deanna and Callum talk.