A Calling From The Unknown

One very lonesome night, Chucky and Tiffany were snuggled up on the couch with the twin souls of glen and glenda stuck in one dolls body. They managed to tell the difference between them when they spoke but it was difficult when they fought. Glenda seemed to only show herself when Glen was mostly distressed. Chucky was planning to just get another girl doll and use Voodoo Conversion to take Glenda out of Glen.

So that night they set off into the woods and made a Voodoo star and lit it with candles with Glen in the middle next to the normal regular doll. Tiffany had her phone on her but as Chucky was about to start it rang. 

It was an unknown number.

Chucky and Tiffany both thought they were the only dolls. Turns out they weren't alone. The unknown identity told them to watch the TV but Chucky had other plans. He was getting frustrated by the second.

They were persuaded to go and watch the TV by the mysterious identity. 

"Turn on the TV Tiff," said Chucky in an unamused voice "I want this person to tell me who they are so we can continue to fix Glen and Glenda, After all, children come first." He whispered in her ear, so the identity couldn't hear.

"Alright then Chucky!" said Tiffany remote in one hand, phone in the other. 

As they turned on the news Chucky recognised a very familiar face on the TV.

It was Andy but how did the person on the phone know that they would take offence to who was on the TV.

"We are here with Andy Barclay as he explains what we must do next, all over the country." The reporter finished and passed the microphone to Andy.

"Thanks, as you all know, children are becoming more and more scared of dolls. I plan to burn every single one until they are all gone. Even you Chucky Boy if your watching. If you don't know who Chucky is he's a real Killer Doll and he will kill you. He tried to kill me when I was a Child. He failed so many times. From that experience I can tell you your children aren't safe anymore. Don't lock the doors there won't be any point once he's done with you. I only survived because I fought with all I had and more, that was close to nothing. My life almost flashed infront of my eyes. I ranaway, tried to tell my Mum but she didn't listen until it was almost too late. Please, god, please listen to your kids because I know that they are somewhere here." He finished almost in tears. 

Chucky was in a fit. He stole the phone from Tiffany and Spoke to the unknown identity. "Who are you and how did you find me?" 

"I'm Annabelle, I'm a doll too. I am different because I'm not supposed to speak. I'm a demon." she said in an emotionless voice.

"How do you know about us?" Chucky said wanting to know more Tiffany could tell he was trying not to swear. He made a promise not to swear anywhere. Life seemed only to be about swearing for him but because he loved his family he made the right choice not to. It made it very annoying to avoid lashing out too. 

"Chucky, I'm a demon. I basically know everything and where everyone is. How do you think I possess so much people? Sure I get put to another person all the time after they defeat me but I always come back and I'm able to control there lives, also I can't die! " said Annabelle.

"Ok well what about we create an Alliance? We need more dolls though!" Chucky said concentrating on how he should take action, "I suppose you know where we live so come as quickly as you can ok Annab-."

" Yes I'm already halfway there." said Annabelle interrupting Chucky quite impressed with herself.

Chucky hung up the phone and passed it back to Tiffany.

Glen was quite annoyed with his sister again because she was so obssessed with killing.

Glenda annoyed Glen about his fear of killing all the time. Tiffany stopped it as soon as the doorbell rang.