Moving to Italy with my three new Step-brothers... Part 6 (:

Chapter 6

I woke up the next day looking around my now bare room.... I couldn't believe that this is the last time I will ever be here...

It's just not right. My mom just deciding to move like this... Not even thinking of me. I just can't believe it

I went downstairs to see my mom and Paul laughing at something he said... Then they turned when they saw me

"Hello sweetie ... Um, Jason is coming over to see us before we leave. So get ready! "She said and turned back to Paul

I went back upstairs to get ready.. I got in the shower, got out, did my hair and put on a little makeup. I then got dressed and made my way downstairs and heard shouting in the kitchen

" I told you I was coming home and you leave?! I can't believe you! "I heard Jason yell

" I had to do this Jason... for me! For Lara! I can't have someone like you be in her life! "My mom shouted back

" I had to leave! I... I got into a bad situation and if I didn't do It would only heart you and Lara... "He said sadly

" It dosn't matter ! We are leaving.... I really wish It wouldn't end like this " My mother said

" Me too mom... But if you are going to go on like this... I am just going to leave "He said and turned around about to walk out, when I walked in and went over to hug him my Paul held me back.

" Let me go!" I said and tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he wasn't going to let me go.

" Lara... You can't go over there. I don't want you near him " My mother said not taking her eyes off of Jason.

" Your not even going to let her talk to me ? Mom... I have been fine since I left you know ! I am not the same Jason I was when I left... I know I did some bad things but I really want to change ! Can't you just let me try ?! " He shouted at my mother.

" Well.... I guess we can talk for a little while and try to work this out. Don't get your hopes up though " she said looking at him douptfully.

Paul finnaly let me go and I ran over to him , giving him a big hug. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

We then sat around the table, all of us looking at Jason and him tooking at his hands which were folded one the table.

" Well... I did come back to get some money-"

" I knew it !" My mother interrupted him standing up with her arms crossed

" Yes, I came back for money for my girlfriend.... And my new daughter " He said and I looked p at him shocked.

" Daughter ? " My mother asked looking at him in disbelief.

Jason then took out his wallet and dug around in it and finnaly found what he was looking for. He took out acouple pictures.

The first was of a girl in a white hospital gown holding a small crying baby in her arms. The second was one of him and the baby, the next was one with her on Santas lap wearing a bright red dress, the fourth was the three of them at a table blowing out candles on a cake that said 2 months... only Jason , and the last one was one of me and him acouple of months before dad died in our backyard playing. I picked that one up.

" I always keep it wih me no matter what " He said when he saw me smiling at it

" So your telling me, you have a 1 year year old daughter... and you didn't even tell me I was a grandmother ? " she asked, her voise sounding nicer with every word.