Moving to Italy... part 7 (:

We had a two hour wait as we were waiting for our flight. I turned on my Ipod and flicked through the songs. Having no idea what song I was looking for decided to put it on shuffle and got 'Old School ' by Hedley... I love this band, havn't really heard their music in a little while I listened to the lyrics of my once favorite song, strumming my hand on my hip to the beat, Once it was over it just went through some songs and I just layed back and listened. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked around to see my mother looking at me saying my name but I couldn't here her. I pulled my head phones out of my ears.

" What ? " I asked her

" The plane is boarding " She said getting up

" Ohh, ok " I said getting up to

We walked over to wait in line, then went down the turminal and to our seats. My Mom and Paul were down the isle from me, so I walken down alittle bit more down and found my seat. I was the window seat next to one more. I sat down and put my bag under the seat and took out my Ipod, turned it on and looked out my window.. I was flicking through the songs with none on when I saw 3 boys around my age walk down the isle I pretened I was listening to music and tried to catch some of their conversation.

" Ok, so who is sitting with who ? " The one with Light brown surfer like hair said.

" Wait, what are ouur seat numbers ? " The Emo-ish looking one asked with his dark black hair swept over his eyes.

" Well, let's see " The Blonde one said.

" B6 " The Black haired one said

" A6 " The blonde one said

" A5 " The Brown haired one said as the other two high-fived eachother.

Wait... A5... I am B5.. Oh great. Just as I thought that I saw him looking down and at the numbers and finnaly finding his seat, then seeing me. I looked up at him and started flicking through the songs again trying not lo look at him... but slightly glancing from the side to see he wasn't that bad looking. Brown Hair, small build, tanned skin and a perfect white smile. I found Kesha 'We R Who We R' and started listening to it.

Hot and dangerous

If you're one of us, then roll with us

'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

And we've got hot-pants on enough

And yes of course because we're running this town just like a club

And no, you don't wanna mess with us

Got Jesus on my necklace

I've got that glitter on my eyes

Stockings ripped all up the side

Looking sick and sexy-fied

So let's go-o-o (Let's go!)

CHORUS:

Tonight we're going hard

Just like the world is ours

We're tearin' it apart

You know we're superstars

We are who we are!

We're dancing like we're dumb

Our bodies go numb

We'll be forever young

You know we're superstars

We are who we are!

I was getting to the next verce when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and the guy was looking at me, and his two friends across the isle were to. I took our my ear phones and looked at them.