there's family... and there's family.

After having a few laughs with Norman, Jeffery and Andrew. Leah's scene with Jeffery soon was up. 
"Alright Princess let's do this scene!! This is gonna be an emotional one. You gonna be alright? I remember you were freaking out when you were having a scene with me on supernatural." Jeffery said with a soft smile. 
"Yeah Yeah. I'm used to act with you now... with these 2 I'm not so sure" she said through a nervous grin moving her script to and fro between Norman and Andrew. Everyone chuckled again. "Well don't worry about that. You'll be fine princess" Jeffery said softly before kissing her head. "Now get into costume"
"But I'm naked in the scene"
"I made the writers change it a bit as a joke. You're gonna come and have a badass entrance, just read this" Jeffery handed her his own script, the real script. Leah glared at Jeffery "You made me have anxiety for nothing Morgan!!" She growled lightly. The others laughed at her reaction as so did Jefferey "Sorry Princess. Welcome to the team!" 
"I need to go to change into Lexi!! I'll be right back!" Leah rushed before she stopped at a halt "where's wardrobe?" The men pointed at different directions just to tease her "Oh come on!" Leah rolled her eyes with a sigh. The men chuckled again "it's on your second left hon" Jeffery soothed "Thank you!" 

Leah arrived in wardrobe and grinned at costumes everyone dresses up with. "characters name?" a voice startled Leah making her jump 6 inches in in the air with a shriek. "Um. Pardon me. Erm. Lexi!" 
The 50 year old woman with hazel brown haired tied up in a bun got up with pointy glasses giving her better sight to her blue cats eyes complimented by her wrinkles, got up from her seat and walked up to a rack with the name "Lexi" written on it
"here! this is your costume! Get changed!" Leah raised an eyebrow at how savage this woman is being. "Yes ma'am" she remembered of Sabaa. She was her costume designer too also being to the fact that she was also her make up artist. She went to change while keeping Sabaa in her mind, She felt a tear slip. Her heart was literally aching. She's missing Sabaa. she used to help her get in her Kayla costume too although she didn't need the help. She missed her boys. She missed the set. She missed the fun and energetic aroma... all this set have is professionalism and safe pranks and jokes. She missed the childishness of Jared... The humour of Jensen, Misha's laugh... Sabaa's smile... she isn't feeling like home like she felt on the first day of set of supernatural. 

She let out a small sob covering it with a cough so the designer couldn't tell that she was crying. She sniffled her tears and got into costume. She loved it actually. A rock band top, Leather Jacket.. Jeans and black leather high heels. She cleared her throat and wiped her tears away before she got out "Thank you" she nodded. The lady gave her a soft grunt before nodding in response before she ran to her trailer put her stuff in her duffel bag and let out a never ending sob. She should be happy.. but she isn't... she's desperately missing them. Why did she dare leave? 
She reached for her phone and called Jared via video call. She let the call ring before she heard his voice and saw his perfect face. 
"Hey baby, miss me already?" Jared exclaimed with a soft smile in his trailer. Leah let it out, she broke when she heard his voice and seen his smile. "Leah" Jared's face turned concerned "Leah baby, what happened?" 
"nothing! Nothing! I just miss you already! This set is nothing like supernatural!! Everyone is so professional!! I miss your childishness! I miss Jensen's immaturity! I miss you already! I haven't even started filming yet and I'm already bawling my eyes out!" Leah tried to speak through her cries. 
"baby! Baby! Calm down! Deep breaths! That's your anxiety talking. I'm sure it's not that bad" 
"My costume designer barely said a word to me other than "what's my characters name" and a grunt" she said through an angry baby pout with a pink nose and red eyes. 
"Jesus" Jared softly sighed "Baby. Me, Clint, Jensen, Misha and Sabaa are gonna come for you after your filming ends ok? All of us." 
"Yes please! Please! I would love that" Leah sniffled. 
"Ok!" Jared chuckled "you scared me."
"Sorry! I just really miss you all! This set... is nothing like supernatural. It doesn't feel like a real family. I mean, there are some people who are like family but.. I don't know.. I guess I'm used to the supernatural family"
"It's alright bunny. We'll come pick you up. what time do you end your filming?"
"6" 
"Alright. Good thing we end our filming at 3." Leah chuckled at his voice. She softly smiled "I love you."
"I love you too bunny. we'll see you at 6 ok?"
"Ok. see you" 
"Alright. bye" 
The second they hung up. Leah felt her heart blacken again. She squeezed her eyes before she heard Jeffery come in "You ok sweetheart?" he asked concerned before he seen her state. "oh my god. what happened?" He rushed next to her placing his hands on her shoulders. She shook her head "No. No I'm fine. I just... miss... the supernatural set." she said not daring to glance up at him. 
Jeffery sighed before he hugged her tight and rocked her gently. "Y.. You want me to ask them to remove Lexi?"
"No!! No!!! I want to be Lexi!! It's fine! I just need to get used to this  professionalism that's all."
"Alright. Are you sure about this? you don't have to do it"
"Yes! I'm too late if otherwise. I'm already here! I'm already in my Lexi costume! I just need my make up."
"You haven't done your make up? You're so naturally beautiful! I'll show you to the make up station, follow me sweetheart." Leah blushed before she walked up with him and arrived in make up. 
A girl who has beautiful brown hair, wears glasses and with her beautiful tanned skin complexion, she was a sight for sore eyes. 

(Guys go follow her account, her username is:  Alexcooper250!! <3 she's the sweetest person you'll ever know! <3 go follow her!! <3)  

"Leah meet Lorelai Reedus. Normans Little sister." Jeffery introduced the girl sweetly. 
"Hello Leah. Lovely to meet you." The girl said softly "You're gonna be Lexi right?"
"That's right" 
"Come on, take a seat hon" the 20 year old girl sweetly said before she started to apply foundation on the blondes face.

"Who's the new girl?" A new voice was heard from behind Jeffery. Making Lorelai stop applying make up on the new girl and Leah push herself out of the chair "Oh Zohra! Hi there! This is Leah. She's going to be Lexi." 
"Aahhh the only human Fallen actually tolerates besides Carl. Good to finally meet you" Zohra said with a cocky smirk. Leah felt a bit uncomfortable at the girl but... she has to get used to this family too. She still misses supernatural like crazy. "Oh urm. Yes! Hi Zohra! I'm Leah!" Leah was dazed before she looked down at her hand and took it out for her. 
Zohra burst out laughing shaking her head not taking Leah's hand for a shake "You're adorable! You don't need to be scared of me. Well, you should be scared of Fallen, but not me!" Zohra spoken through her laughter. Leah let out a nervous laugh. Jeffery saw the miscomfort "Zohra." he gave her a squint of his eye giving her a sort of glare. "what? I can't joke around?" Zohra glared in reply. 
"I...it's fine Jeffery." Leah said softly before she leaned back in her chair and let Lorelai continue her make up. Zohra frowned in confusion before shrugging her shoulders not caring what just went on before the hair stylist made her hair while another make up artist came up to her and started primping her up. 

*After a few minutes*

"Everyone on set!!" Kurt exclaimed "That's us princess. Let's do this!" Jeffery smirked at Leah. Leah felt at ease with Jeffery by her side at least he still gives her that John Winchester feeling. She walked into the set dressed in her Lexi costume with the biggest grin she could ever mastered.