Dinner With Jack

========================== Sorry this chapter is late. Wattpad logged me out. So this is started the romance all over again. I know you all love Jelsa. Please keep reading my books. Comment what you want to happen next.

Chapter 13

Four Days Later

People glared at Elsa as she walked passed them. She hung her head not wanting to look them in the eyes. She could heard the mean whispers behind we back.

"She thinks she's so special."

"I heard she played Jack."

"She almost killed Rapunzel."

"She should be thrown in the dungeon."

Jack heard someone crying so he stood up. There Elsa lied crying on a stone bench. "Hey."

She snapped her head up and quickly wiped away her tears. "What do you want?" She sat up and looked away.

Jack walked next to her. "Well I heard someone crying and I thought it was you."

"I wasn't crying," she said without looking at him.

Jack cupped Elsa's chin and turned her face towards him. He stared into her red puffy eyes. "Then why are your eyes red?"

Elsa pulled away. "Because I was up all night studying."

"Really what class?"

She glared at him. "Stop asking me these questions. It's none of your business."

"Your are my business."

"Since when?"

"Since the day I met you." Jack snapped. Elsa sat there silently. "I...I mean you have the same power. Of course I'm stronger."

Elsa laughed. "Oh really? Then why did I beat you?"

"Ha because I let you."

Elsa smiled at Jack. This is why she fell for him.

"Are you hunger?" Jack jumped up.

"Yeah kind of." Elsa replied.

"Great I know a place with amazing food."

Elsa looked at him dumbfounded. "There isn't another place. There's only this school."

He smirked at her. "It's in the forest."

Elsa glares at him. "Are you crazy?"

Jack laughed. "No I already have a spot. And I know it's safe. Come on."

Jack held out his hand for her. Hesitant, Elsa took it. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and gush of wind blown them up.

"I'm never going to get use to this." Elsa said in his ear.

"You don't have to get use to it. Just enjoy it."

Elsa looked down. She could see thousands of trees, lights, and the moon. It was so beautiful. The full moon hovered over the ocean, making it sparkle.

The wind started to slow down and the ground was closer. When they reached the bottom, everything was black. Elsa couldn't see three feet in front of her. Jack grabbed her hand.

"Don't was to get lost." He joked. Slowly they made their way deeper in the forest.

Suddenly a small light appeared ahead of them. Jack smirked at her. "I hope you like it." He dropped her hand and walked to the light.

Elsa remained still. 'I don't want to get hurt again', she told her self. But her heart wanted to see what there was. Her feet moved forward. Then she heard a crunch. Beneath her feet was snow. She touched it. It was soft and fluffy. Elsa had promised herself never to use her power ever again, since what she did to Rapunzel.

She rounded the corner, Elsa gasped. In the middle of the snow was an oak table with ice markings on the legs. A blue cloth cover it. Two chairs with similar markings sat facing her. Hanging on the trees were ice lanterns that glowed blue.

"Wow. Jack this....this is amazing." Elsa said in awe.

"It took me all day but I think it was worth it. Come with have dinner."