Unexpected Guest Part 2

========================>I hope that everyone enjoyed the first chapter. I know it was kind of short and pain, but I thought I could be good to explain how they got their letters. I hope this chapter is good, I would appreciate if everyone voted. but if not thanks for reading it anyways. <
==========================

Chapter Two

Same Time in North's House

Jack walked down the stairs listening to Tooth babble on about some loosing another tooth. "I mean they were so clean, you wouldn't believe how clean they were."

Jack chuckled. "Tooth, do you ever talk about anything else besides teeth?"

Tooth stared at him for a second. "No." Then she continued her story. But Jack interrupted her.

"That's nice Tooth but I have to go." Jack left quickly so he didn't have to answer any questions. He thought about Arendelle, where a young princess named Elsa lived. She had the same basic power as Jack only her power was in her body and he has to use the staff. Jack would have been jealous but Elsa couldn't control her power. He had watched her over the years accidentally fall on her own ice, freeze lakes, and even made eternal winter in her own kingdom for a summer. What made Jack really jealous was the fact that she could thaw her ice. He had been thinking that one day he would challenge Elsa to see who was the better ice-master.

Jack jumped on the railing and slid down. North was sculpting a tiny rocket out of ice yelling "Yes" every five seconds, Bunny was painting his boomerang, and Sandy; as usual; was sleeping.

Jack walked past Bunny," How's my favorite Kangaroo today?"Bunny would normally have throw his boomerang at him but instead he just laughed, catching Jack by surprise. "Well about time. You finally found your sense of humor."

"Oh no mate. I'm not laughing because of your smart mouth comment. I'm laughing because there is someone out there that makes ice look cooler. She made a living ice bunny. Can you?" Bunny smirked down at him. Jack knew that he meant Elsa. That was it, the day to see who was better had come. He was about jump out the window when there was a huge pound at the door. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at the door.

"I'll get it" North said getting up from his ice sculpture to open the door.

There, standing in the door way was a giant. He was at least nine feet hall, a messy black hair with white streaks and a black beard that went past his chest. He wore leather boots and a leather cloak. "I'm here to see a Jack Frost."

Jack stepped up "Yes why do you want?"

"My name is Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of Keys at ground of Hogwarts. This is for you." he handed out a letter out to him.

Jack took the letter and opened it. He read it out loud,"Dear mister Frost, you are pleased to inform you that you have been excepted into Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. Wait what? I'm not a wizard."

Hagrid looked confused," Can't you make snow?"

"Yes but-"

Hagrid didn't let him finish,"And didn't you survive when you fell into a frozen lake?" Jack remained quiet. "That's because of magic. Of course you can stay here, but only a few people are being chosen that aren't legacies."

Jack still remained quiet. He looked at the others. They nodded their heads. "Alright, I'll go."