"Are you hiding something from us. Because we know how much both of you understand each other." Harsh bhaiya asked.

"It was past now everything is changed. If she understood me, she does not hate me." I changed the topic, "you all waited to talk about it." I asked with excitement.

They shook their heads. I raised my eyebrows, "then?"

"We all wanted to know about her." Ravi asked.

"To whom?" I knew what they were talking but I didn't want to talk about it.

"Queen of kindness" harsh bhaiya told.

"But you know.." Ravi cut myself and told, "everyone is sleeping. Only we are awake. That's why we can talk about her."

I nodded, "ok, ask about what do you want?"

"Does she love anyone or him?" Deep bhaiya asked raising his eyebrows.

I smiled, "he is only her friend. I can explain what their relationship. But she is not complete without him. And she have not time to love anyone."

Ravi asked, "if she doesn't love anyone else, why not him?"

"You know suhana loved him. And she can't chose him rather than suhana. Suhana is also most important part of her life. If you have to choose between your both hands, what will you do?" I explained.

"But we know she chose suhana over him." Deep bhaiya asked.

"She didn't choose anyone. It's the suitation that he is not with us." I told them.

"Do you know where is he?" Harsh bhaiya asked.

"No, he moved where he lived. Last time, when we met, he told me to not meet him. But you l know how much stubborn I am. I tried to search him but I fail everytime."

"Does Rakesh know?" Ravi asked.

"He knows but he will not tell me. He is loyal for both of us. He knows how to keep secrets. I don't want to force him to tell me." I told them. Because if I force him to tell me, he would tell him my secret and I can't afford it. Even, deep bhaiya does not know my secret.

"You went to meet him last time. You came back after a week. Do you know how much we all scared? And when you returned, you told to not talk about it. What happened then?" Deep bhaiya asked.

I looked them horror. It was hard to talk about it. I tried to change topic, "I am tired. I want to take rest."

Ravi sighed, "both of you are like exact same. When you both don't want to talk about any topic, you get tired."

"I am sorry but I have no courage to tell all of you. I need time." I told them seriously.

"It's already 4 years. How much time do you need to tell us? Do you know that's why everyone don't talk you because elders thought you did something wrong and Suhana thought you ruined her life." Harsh bhaiya told the truth.

Deep bhaiya assured me, "we know you can never do wrong. Why don't you tell us truth? We will understand you."

"Thank all of you to understand me. Ok, I will tell you but don't tell about it suhana. She is moving on now. I don't want she would know it." I told them.

They promised me to not anyone.

I sighed and started to tell.

After our arguement, Tushar left us and went somewhere without telling us. We were worried about him. He lived with Uncle and aunt. His parents died in his younger age. He was base of our life. We all learned a lot from him. He is our idol and we all respect and like him.

He is like my family. I broke after his leaving. I searched him everywhere where he could go but I didn't find him. After one year, one of my source told me about him. I left to meet him with leaving a note for my family.

"I am going to meet him. I will come back with him. Suhana please wait for us."

When I reached at his place, he was living with a family. I didn't care whose was the family.

I said him, "Tushar, let's go. It's childish to leave like that. We can sort out in other way. Everyone is shetering because of you. Do you know how is suhana worried about you?"

"It's enough, Rashmi. Just shut up. Why are you here?" He asked rudely.

I knew he was anger on me that's why I calmed, "I am here to take you. I searched you every where after that I reached here. You know how much it's hard for me to search."

"Who told you to search me? Can't you get it that I don't want to see you?"

"I know you are anger to me. Say me what you want to say but come with me."

"Why?" He asked me roughly.

"Because everyone wants and Suhana..."

He cut me off, "It's your problem. You always think about others and specially about her. What about me?"

"What about you?" I asked back.

"I don't want to come back. I am glad here. Here everyone thinks about me. They are not selfish like you."

"But we are family. How can you leave us alone?" I asked.

"We are not family. If we are, you don't force me to do what I don't want. Do you know (he pointed towards a girl) she also loves me but she never force herself on me. She respects me. I am glad here and I don't want to go back there. And most important, I don't want to see you again. If we meet by chance, behave like we don't know each other. Now you can leave." He finished what he want to say.

I was shocked as I can't move a bit. He  opened his mouth, "I knew you don't go that's why I am going. But when I will I come back, I don't want to see you." He left. After his leaving, I sat down and cried. I didn't expect him to it. I thought he would say something and in the end, he would come back with me. But now everything is lost.

A girl came to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "I am sorry. I don't know why he did say it. But I tired to understand him."

I looked her face with my teary eyes, "will he listen to you?"

"I don't know but I can try."

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"Yeah" she smiled, "every girls love him and wants to be with him. It's normal."

"But he never noticed anyone before. You are the first for whom he said it."

"I think he is anger that's why he mentioned me. He always says I am clumsy." She smiled.

I wiped my tears with my hands, "I think I should go now. He doesn't want to see me now. But make him understand. Call me if he wants to meet me." I gave her number and told her, "thank you. It's nice to talk you."

"I am glad that I meet you. You can stay here tonight if you want." She offered me.

"Thank you but you know he doesn't want me here and I know him best. If I stay here he will  go somewhere again. And I don't want him to go. Take care him. Bye for now."

I left and came back here. He moved again somewhere else with that family. I am trying to trace him but I failed.

I opened my eyes after telling them. That's it. They were silent and listened carefully.