"But why are you thinking like it. You think positive. Everything would be alright." I could feel his tears into his eyes.

I closed my eyes, "I don't know what will be future. But now, I want to focus on my family. I did neglect them many years and thought about myself and others. But now I want to focus on my family."

"Then why don't you tell them truth." He suggested.

"I want to tell them truth after getting their forgiveness. And I sure they will before my giving up." I told him with smile.

He smiled, "you will never change."

I told him with proudly, "never. He told me everything is impossible because of  believing."

"You miss him?"

"A lot. Don't you?" I asked back.

"He is our idol. We  never forget him." He smiled whole hearted.

"I am sure he will also forgive me." I murmured.

Rakesh dropped me outside my home. I bid goodnight to each other and he left. I came inside my home. There was light off inside. It means everyone was sleeping after all it's 12 pm. As I entered my room, I got scared. "what are you all doing into my room at this time?"

"We are waiting for you. Elders have not responsibilty now a days. How can they sleep when a girl of our family is outside? We are worried that's why we are here." Harsh bhaiya joked.

"Who says she is girl. She has long hairs now it doesn't mean she is girl. Do you forget she is black belt? And she can beat a bunch of guys with her bare hands." Ravi commented and they all laughed.

"Just shut up otherwise I lost control on myself." I warned them. I was angry how can they crack joke on me like that. "And deep bhaiya, you also. I don't believe you are with both of them."

Deep bhaiya controlled himself and raised his both hands, "I surrendered. Sorry. Just come here. We want to talk with you." He patted on the bed next to him.

I nodded and joined them, "so what do you want to talk me?"

"It's a long time when we all cousins talked at late night." Harsh bhaiya recalled us.

"Yeah, we enjoyed whole night when we gathered but everything is changed because of me. It's all my fault." I told them with saddened.

"Why do you think it's all your fault?" Ravi asked.

"It's not only your fault. They are also responsible for it. Why do you blame yourself only?" Harsh bhaiya told.

I looked them and asked, "why do both of you sudden to talk about it?"

They signed. Harsh bhaiya talked firstly, "actually, we want to talk before. But you didn't want to talk about it and most important it is prohibited to talk about her in this home. But now, suhana in laws like her that's why we have to reason to talk about her." He was looking glad.

"Yeah, after all we are also well wishers to her." Ravi told.

I nodded. Deep bhaiya asked me, "did suhana know about it before?"

I sighed and nodded. "What? Why did she agree for this relation?" Harsh bhaiya asked.

"I don't know but I can tell she knew already." I told them truth.

"What is going on her mind?" Ravi asked.

"I am not sure about it. I know what she can think. But I don't want to get convulsion before getting sure." I told them.