Worst Nightmare Can Come True?

"Good morning my dear witches and wizards" Mr. Albert said warmly. He is a great teacher except the fact he makes us reveal our fear.
     My mind drifted into the curse. Parker nudged me. "You don't want another teacher to be mad at you" he whispered. I definitely didn't and set my mind on class.
        "You have been doing well students. Now, I'm going to take our practice to next level." he said. "You mean changing smaller objects into larger sir?" Cass asked.
      "Yeah... But you're going to focus on what you fear the most to change that object" the moment he said the second line I was shocked.
         Only my friends knew about my fear. But now I looked at Parker. "You seriously need to cool down. Just think of something else. Mr. Albert wouldn't know." he said.
We were talking that I didn't realise Mr. Albert call my name "Adriana you're up"
        Calm down. You can do it. I said to myself. I went up. I concentrated on falling from a great height. It should've worked. My thoughts drifted to my real fear.
      I was standing alone in the centre of a dark forest. Parker was there with me. It was chilly night. The clouds were so dark with a full moon. I turned around to see parker.
     Get yourself out of this Liz. This isn't what you fear the most. I started backing away from parker. I didn't want my deepest fear to come true. But it was happening.
      As I moved back, parker advanced towards me. "No, this isn't real.. But parker back away!" I shouted. The next moment he was close to me. He was going down slowly.
       I was shocked. I realised what happened. I stabbed him, right at his center. No, no, no!
Last thing I remember is falling down. When I woke up, I saw Mr. Albert and Parker next to me. "What happened?" they asked.
        The first thing I did, hugged Parker tightly ensuring he was alive. Tears trickled down my eyes. He calmed me down.
I was too observed in this, I didn't realise what object I made. I turned and chill ran through my spine.
        A huge painting of what I feared was there replacing a small box. To others it was beautiful. To me it was something I've never thought would actually happen.
"Adriana, are you fine?" Mr. Albert asked. I nodded. "Do you want to stay?" he asked. I nodded again. I don't think I could speak after what just happened.
          Mr. Albert said "Though nobody trusts you Parker, I do. Now, please make sure she's okay. You're the one" Then we exited the room.
"What did Mr. Albert mean by 'you're the one' ?" I asked. We sat by the tree. My fear was nearly killing me inside. Why did I get to be a witch's daughter? Why wasn't I normal?
         "Hey, I... See your gonna be fine.." Parker said putting a hand on my shoulder. At this moment, the other person would've totally avoided me, like I was a spirit.
      The reason he's a great friend is that he never gave up our friendship. He ditched his elder sister for me.
        After a moment of silence I told "You know... You are the greatest.. I'm really lucky I met up with someone like you..." He was definitely shooked by my words. I thought he'd make a joke. "I know... After all I went through and found you and others, I thought there would be no one like you. What my sister had done isn't right. Ditching her is nothing." he replied.
         "Parker.. Who's that person? And what did Mr. Albert mean by you're the one?" I asked hoping for a reply. Just then I came to notice him. He is really beautiful. He has crystal blue eyes. His eyes is what I've always admired.
       "Are you checking me out?" he asked with a laugh. Yep I am, my inner side said. "Nah... Your eyes are so beautiful that I can't look away. Now, tell the answer" I said.
       Before he could say anything, DJ approached us. "Are you okay, liz? Just got the news" he said.
He should've been in class. I'm sure of it. "Did you happen to skip class?" I asked in a angry tone.
         DJ was never interested in magic. He wanted to be a normal kid. The only reason he didn't like magic is that he likes a girl who is a no-maj(A person who has no magic power).
       "Nope, Mrs. Twinkle is busy. So it's a free time. Come on, I have something to tell you" he said and grabbed my hand.
He literally dragged me through the court with me yelling at him.
      "You! Stop it, idiot! I can walk on my own!" I said. He finally let me walk. We reached the spot. Its usually where people talk in their free time.
       No one was there. "What do you wanna tell me anyway?" I asked impatiently. "It's.... I kind of know the last line... And something else too" he said in a whisper.
         My darkest nightmare was coming true. Everything I dreamt when I was a child is happening.