¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Today was the day that Taehyung and Yoongi got married

Today was the day that Taehyung and Yoongi got married. It all happened so fast for the duo, they never even expected it, the duo had no problem with marrying someone but they had a problem with marrying each other they both hated each other to death even their families knew it and yet they still decided to get the duo to marry just to save the Kim's company. The hate all started when Taehyung was 8 and Yoongi was 7.

Past

They were at a park and there was only one swing, the kids both ran to it and got to the swing at the same time so they decided to do scissors, paper, rock and Taehyung won as he sat on the swing and waited for Yoongi to push him, the younger was being a little rude and harshly pushed the older boy off of the swing causing him to fall and hurt his ankle. Taehyung ran to his mother crying and his mother said that it wasn't a big deal, it might've not looked like a big deal but whenever he could dance his ankle would hurt.

Taehyung's mother later on took him to the doctors to take an x-ray and when the x-ray came out the doctor saw it and said that Taehyung can't dance anymore and that he needs a surgery. Taehyung blamed Yoongi for taking away the thing he most liked and he also got revenge at the age of 14. When Taehyung found out that Yoongi liked guys he went around the whole school and told everyone about it everyone started to make fun of Yoongi and called him names for a year straight.

Yoongi felt hurt and embarrassed he would get bullied everyday by the other students and he had enough of it he ran to the roof crying loudly and he wanted to jump of the roof but if it wasn't for the new kid whom stopped him he would have been dead, Jung Hoseok his only friend helped him get through a lot.

Present

The now married couple were in Taehyung's car driving to his house, the car ride was silence only the relaxing music coming through the radio was heard. None of them dared to say a word nor look at each other it's like they were both in their own little world thinking about who knows what. After some turns they finally reached Taehyung's house, Taehyung drove in once the guards opened the gates he parked and went out the car he threw his car keys at the bodyguard.

Yoongi opened the car door and slowly went out he looked at the house and signed he took his suitcases out, luckily the guards were nice enough to help him with the suitcases. One of them opened the house door for Yoongi and he walked inside, the guards also came in putting the younger's suitcases in some room upstairs. Yoongi took of his shoes and wore the slippers that were in front of the door, he explored the downstairs and he didn't touch anything because he didn't want to break anything.

Yoongi then saw a cute baby picture of Taehyung smiling as his father carried him he picked it up and slightly smiled he looked at the frame and remembered that this frame was the last thing Taehyung's biological father got him. Yoongi was about to put the picture back down but a voice startled him causing him to drop the frame and it broke into hundred of pieces, Yoongi flinched and looked up he saw Taehyung's face.

"T..Taehyung I d-"

"Shut up." Taehyung said his voice barely heard

"Taehyung I'm s-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" The older suddenly yelled and took his eyes of the broken frame and looked at Yoongi, Yoongi didn't know what to do so he quickly just ran upstairs and into a random room and closed the door

"God, I'm always screwing things up." Yoongi signed and looked around the room he noticed his suitcases as well he looked around the room, the room was pretty simple nothing special about it

Yoongi yawned as he walked to one of his suitcase he opened it and took an oversized sweater and pants out he took off his suit that he was forced to wear by his mother and put on the clothes he took out then Yoongi jumped into the bed and went under the sheets falling into a deep sleep like nothing even happened. On the other hand was Taehyung, he tried fighting his tears and he couldn't help but let them out he cried quietly as he picked up the broken glass of the floor.

Taehyung loved that frame that was the last thing he had of his father that he truly treasured, Taehyung and his father were very close they would spend every second, minute and hour together but that all stopped once Taehyung turned 13.

Past

Taehyung was excited to go home because today was the day that his father would finally come back from the long work vacation. He was writing his to do list as he waited for his driver to come and pick him up, the things that were on Taehyung's to do list were
'Show him my new gaming skills.'
'Catch a big fish with appa (dad).'
'Watch a horror movie.'
And so on

Taehyung's river came and picked him, the driver wanted to tell Taehyung the news about his father but he just couldn't the teenage boy had a huge smile on his face as he held on the paper that he wrote everything he wanted to do with his father. The driver cleared his throat as they reached Taehyung's house, he quickly stepped out to open the car door for the teenage boy but Taehyung has already gone out the car and ran inside the house.

"Appa (dad)!" Taehyung yelled but he got no answer

He walked into the living room his smile slowly disappearing as he watched his mother cry her eyes out and she held a box, Taehyung quickly ran up to her and hugged her he asked what's wrong but she only cried harder which made Taehyung cry as well after she calmed down she managed to say.

"Taehyungie my dear, your appa (dad) wanted you to have this." She gave her son the box she was holding on

Taehyung took the box and opened it he saw the frame, the most beautiful frame he ever had seen, it was white with flowers and diamonds and when he flipped it over he saw the writing that it had the words that were on it made Taehyung cry harder
'Taehyung my dear boy, when you grow up and when I'm not there
I want you to take good care of your mother and become
a man and protect her forever. I also know that you
will have cute children and I hope that you will be nice to
whomever you're going to be marrying.'

"Eomma (mum) where is he?" Taehyung asked as he wiped his tears

"H..he died in a car accident and that was the only thing the cops found that was not smashed."

The mother and son sat there for hours crying their eyes out, the tears couldn't stop. And from that day Taehyung learned not to be close to people because they can just leave you any second they want.

Present

Taehyung finished picking up the broken pieces he chucked them in the bin, he noticed that his hands were bleeding but he didn't care he just washed them which caused him to wince at the stinging pain. He dried his hands and went back to the living room he took the picture that was on the floor and put it in his pocket. Since Taehyung wasn't bothered to put bandages on his cuts he straight away walked upstairs and into his room then went to bed, too tired to even change.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥